“lovely stay”

Ranked #120 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Leigh, United Kingdom
“lovely stay”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

3rd time stay in this hotel but not since it has been renovated which is for the best - the rooms are very nice and comfy bed -staff were all helpful and friendly - the décor in the reception and bar is quite quirky - no doubt I will return soon

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Emma H,,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at the new Pullman London St Pancras..

Your comments are most gratefully received and I’m so glad that you plan to again,

I very much look forward to having you back.

With my best regards.
Guest Experience Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (785)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
London, UK
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Was here for a company event - really comfortable rooms of a good size, good desk, comfortable beds, good wifi speed and great breakfasts. Hotel would be great for leisure too and is only five minutes walk from St Pancras.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank SJS15
Dear SJS15,

Thank you so very much for your kind comments.

I’m so pleased that you were impressed with your stay with us. I very much hope that I will have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

With all my best.
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Stayed here for. 2 nights 6-8 aug 2014. Hotel clean,tidy,modern and very welcoming.

Check in/ reception staff were brilliant and luggage was stored so we could enjoy the sites of London early doors.
Requested a room high above Euston road for the views across London and was not disappointed ( 14th floor) . Treat left for my son in our room which he was delighted with.
Room nice and modern and bathroom superb.
Breakfast excellent with so many choices and all staff at breakfast contained the trend of excellent service.
Location great
Stay here!,, you will not be disappointed

Room Tip: High room for views over London Euston road is very busy all the time, but the noise reduction is...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank fifikav
Dear fifkav,

Thanks so very much for your review.

Making our guests feel at home is hugely important to us so I’m thrilled that you felt comfortable and at ease. This is our ultimate intention- to provide an ultra-luxury experience for our guests. Your compliments are greatly appreciated and we hope to see you on your next trip to London.

Best regards,
Iowa
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We stayed four nights in the Pullman while touring London during our recent exploration of Europe. We toured London, Paris, Rome and Athens on our adventure staying in six different hotels. Of the six, the Pullman would probably rank as our second favorite.

I always try to get lodging that is most strategically located to our needs. We landed at Stansted on our arrival to the UK and therefore arrived in London via King's Cross. This and the fact that we were departing London via the Eurostar to Paris made the Pullman an excellent choice. Of course, it also meant easy access to the tube which we used quite a bit during our stay.

Upon arrival to the hotel, the doorman quickly took our luggage and escorted us in to check in. It was a nice touch as we were a bit spent from our flight from Athens and wrestling with our bags between the airport and the hotel on the train and metro. All of the staff proved to be very helpful during our entire stay and it was quite evident that excellence was the goal.

The room was clean, comfortable, spacious and nicely appointed. The bathroom was updated and clean. A bit modern for my taste......for instance, the door is opaque and therefore see through. My daughter and I are both modest types. We are close, but not that close and so had to inform the other to take evasive action each time we wanted to use the facilities. As there were mirrored closet doors across the hall from the bathroom door those also had to be opened each time one entered the bathroom so as to have a reasonable expectation of privacy. I will add though that the professional hairdryer provided was a point of redemption. It was such a nice break from the toy hairdryers other hotels provided on the trip.

The availability of a computer and printer in the lobby was greatly appreciated as I had opted to leave my electronics at home and this was my lifeline to my husband back home.

Probably the highlight of the hotel for my daughter and I was the breakfast. We looked forward to it every morning and due to the huge selection and wonderful quality of foods and beverages provided we often powered through and skipped lunch in order to accomplish more sightseeing while out and about during the day.

Overall it was a very nice stay and we would most certainly entertain the idea of staying again were we ever to make it back to London. It was quite a bit more expensive than we are accustomed to and therefore I can't give it a perfect rating, but it had some redeeming qualities that might persuade me to stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank mjhoffman
Dear mjhoffman,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We truly value the time you have taken to provide us with detailed feedback.

The team and I are happy to learn that you have enjoyed our breakfast offerings, the convenience of our of location and the friendliness of our staff. With hand-picked Welcomers, we are dedicated to provide exceptional service to all our guests, and it is with pride that I will pass on your compliments to the team.

We appreciate your kind understanding that there will be a few design choices that will be entirely up to personal preference, for example the opaque bathroom doors .

We truly hope you will grant us another opportunity to welcome you back to the Pullman London St Pancras!

Kind regards,
Guext Experience Manager
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed here a couple of weekends ago and absolutely loved it. Clean spacious rooms and friendly staff. Very close to 2 major station which is a plus.

We ate at their restaurant, slightly overpriced but very good. Would definately come again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Mariyaah,

Thank you for your kind review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back again.

With warm regards,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 August 2014

A modern hotel in good location for any tourist to stay in the area. Easy access to underground and us services. british library next door. All the facilities in the room, big lobby. nice open area for breakfast.

Room Tip: choose executive rooms- very specious and comfortable
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear TPREVIEW,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for review you have taken the time to post on TripAdvisor! It is a real honour for the team and I to hear such positive feedback.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you.

Kind regards,
London
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Excellent design hotel near St Pancras (200m from the station). We arrived at 10 and we could immediately enjoy the room. It was clean, the bathroom was clean as well and very modern. The staff was polite and helpful. It is 25 min walk to Oxford street. They have a nice bar and breakfast was amazing !

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

Dear Giovannina F,