The Montcalm London Marble Arch
US$178
US$121
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Book now, pay at stay
  • Pool
US$204
US$188
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

US$205
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

US$383
US$192
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$304/night.

The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$115
Agoda.com
US$213
US$198
galahotels.com
2,344 results
All reviewsguest experience managerwow suitethe club loungeoxford streetpark lane suitehermes toiletriesrose petalspresidential suiteglass of proseccofour poster bedon arrivalspa facilitiesafternoon teahyde parkspecial thanksamazing hotelbirthday treat
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I originally booked The Marble Arch hotel which is across the road for me and a friends birthday. We actually got upgraded to The Montcalm and from the moment we stepped inside our stay was perfect. We got upgraded to a Park Lane Suit which was beautiful and we had briefly mention our birthdays with the concierge lady and she remember and sent champagne up to our room. we ordered from the room service which was quick and very tasty and was removed promptly when asked. Then breakfast was delicious. All the members of staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this hotel, even though we received an upgrade I am sure the our original stay would have been as nice. If you get chance to stay here, do it. most definitely lives up to the 5*.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Alexander_Henskens, General Manager at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Katie H,

I am very glad that the double upgrade and the champage were well received for this special occasion, and that the team here at the Montcalm were able to turn your stay into a special one. Rest assured that your lovely comments will be disseminated amongst the entire team, with a particular mention to our Breakfast Chef.

I hope to be able to welcome you back soon, and in the meantime, wish you well.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We stayed at The Montcalm for one night for our anniversary. I booked on-line and cheekily asked for a complimentary upgrade if available.

We checked in at around midday and our room wasn't quite ready. Not a problem as we were heading straight out anyway. The doorman, Alex, took our cases and we left to do some shopping. When we arrived back at the hotel later our room was ready and they had very kindly upgraded us to a wow suite. It was beautiful. Two bathrooms, a huge round bed, sitting room, great coffee maker, amazing bathrooms. Our bags had already been taken up to the room and we had bottled water and a fresh fruit basket waiting for us.

I had tried to lock our laptop in the safe and completely messed it up. I went to reception and within minutes a maintenance man was at the door and all was fixed.

We decided to have breakfast at the hotel (this wasn't included in our room rate). The breakfast was delicious.

Every member of staff we came across was very polite, very efficient and very helpful. In particular, we loved Alex the doorman. He was so cheery, had a fantastic sense of humour, was very helpful and made going back to the hotel a pleasure. I'm also told he speaks 5 different languages fluently!

Overall our stay at The Montcalm was amazing. They completely went out of their way to make it special and for that reason we are looking to go back at the earliest opportunity.

Thank you to all at The Montcalm.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Every time I visit the Montcalm I never want to leave, The staff are all delightful and will go to the moon and back for you, Nothing is ever to much. The rooms are always lovely and theres always treats at the end of the day!
We have been holding events at The Montcalm since last year and I would highly recommend it, the events team are brilliant and between them can make anything happen.
The door staff also make me smile on every visit, all so polite and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Natclairetaylor,

Thank you so much for having taken the time to write this review! I am incredibly revlieved that the day went so smooth and that our Events Team, Pranav, and of course the Doormen were able to contribute positively to the event's success.

We hope to see you again soon, and as always, remain entirely at your disposal should you require any help at all.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

i stayed at the montcalm for my birthday this april and the stay was fantastic. the staff were helpfull and polite and even gave me a free upgrade and birthday cake in my room. great hotel would stay again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear shonahcakes,

Please allow me to hereby wish you once more a Happy (albeit belated) Birthday! Thank you so much for sharing this lovely review and I am ever so glad that our staff, service and product were able to meet your expectations. We hope to be able to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed with my boyfriend for one night and they gave us complimentary cake and prosecco for his birthday. We could also use the pool and jacuzzi in the hotel which were lovely and the rooms were beautiful and comfortable!

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Lindsay,

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us on this special occasion and very grateful to you for having shared this lovely review. I am glad you liked the spa as well; did you have the chance to try out the heated loungers? They really do make you forget about the world and everything around you, don't they? Should your travels next take you to London, please feel free to get in touch directly, and it would be my pleasure to personally assist in any way possible.