The Montcalm London Marble Arch
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$203
2,355 results
All reviewsguest experience managerwow suitethe club loungeoxford streetpark lane suitehermes toiletriesrose petalspresidential suiteglass of proseccofour poster bedon arrivalspa facilitiesafternoon teahyde parkspecial thanksamazing hotelbirthday treat
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed at the Marble Arch by Montcalm which came as a surprise as we thought we'ed booked the main hotel across the road,but the fantastic level of service and the lovely modern rooms soon allayed any misgivings.The location is great for Oxford St and Theatreland.Thank you Mr Bakshi&Staff

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Alexander_Henskens, General Manager at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear paul i,

Thank you very much for having taken the time share your experience online following your recent stay with us at the Montcalm. I am very sorry about the confusion with regards to our sister property, however very pleased that Ankur and the team were able to recover this to ensure you have left with a positive impression of the hotel and our services.

I hope to be able to meet you in person as well on your next stay with us, which will hopefully be in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I booked the Montcalm through Booking.com, mostly based on the great location - its very close to Marble Arch tube station. The day before I arrived I was sent an email by Daisy who handles their guest relations - nice personal touch asking if there was anything they could do to make our stay better. I suggested a couple of things and got an immediate reply and then they delivered on them when we arrived at the hotel.

Room was excellent and the whole standard of the hotel was really great. Breakfast was very good and service there superb - didn't have dinner but did have a drink in the Champagne bar after we got back from the theatre, again really great service and a nice relaxed atmosphere.

I travel a lot for my job staying hotels all around the world - our stay at the Montcalm would rank as one of the best I'v head anywhere - very, very impressed.

1  Thank robpaterson
Alexander_Henskens, General Manager at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Mr. Paterson,

It is a great pleasure to read that Daisy and the rest of the team here at the Montcalm were able to exceed your expectations during your stay with us; we are indeed very fortunate to have people of her calibre in the hotel that go above and beyond for our guests at every opportunity. Rest assured that your lovely feedback wil be shared and celebrated with the entire team and Daisy in particular, and thank you very much for highlighting the positive outcome of your stay via this forum. I hope that you will visit us again in the not too distant future; should you require any assistance at all with the making of any reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I would highly reccommend this hotel. Not only is it in a quiet, attractive location close to the nice restaurants, the underground and Selfridges, but the service from staff was excellent as they made every effort to make us feel comfortable in their beautiful hotel. I had briefly mentioned that it was my husbands birthday, only to find they went out of their way to make it special with an upgrade on our room, cakes and a bottle of wine. All completely unexpected and very much appreciated. Even though we were only there for one night, we felt very comfortable in this exceptional hotel.

Dear Diane S,

How delightful to read this lovely review! I am ever so pleased to see that our team was able to exceed your expectations during your stay on this special occasion and would like to thank you for having taken the time to share this on Tripadvisor. I hope that the next time your travels will take you to the West End, you will have a bit more time to truly experience the full Montcalm Experience, and should you require any assistance at all with the making of reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My partner & I spent an afternoon at the Montcalm for their Spa Day & Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two. The service for both was very welcoming, polite & friendly. The spa is well equipped & very clean & well maintained. We got a lovely reception from the team in the spa. The food & champagne for the afternoon tea were of a very high standard. Excellent service from Omkar & the restaurant team. I would definitely recommend this experience to others.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Alexander_Henskens, General Manager at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Joe B,

Thank you very much for your kind words about Omkar and his Team, as well as the praise for our Spa Team. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your daytime experience at the Montcalm, and hope that the next time we will have the pleasure of welcoming you, it will be for an overnight stay! Should you require any assistance at all with the making of future bookings, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, and it would be my pleasure to assist in any way possible.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Montcalm to celebrate my 60th birthday over the May Bank Holiday weekend. Everything went extremely well and I was pleasantly surprised to find a birthday cake provided by the hotel in our room - very nice it was too.

From the moment we arrived to our departure the service at reception, in the restaurant and in the bar was excellent, and everyone had a smile and a hello when you went past.

We strongly recommend and will definitely stay again.

Pity they couldn't do something about the weather...........

Dear Graham H,

Please allow me to hereby wish you once more a Happy (albeit belated) Birthday! I am ever so pelased that you enjoyed your stay on this special occasion and that our team managed to exceed your expectations; I am also delighted to see that you feel comfortable recommending our hotel following your recent experience.

Should your travels next take you to the West End, I hope you will consider the Montcalm again as your preferred destination. If you require any assistance at all with the making of any bookings, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.