“Superb Hotel”

The Montcalm London Marble Arch
Ranked #7 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 29 August 2014

What can I say.... simply excellent :-) ... I stayed with my 10 year old son who loved the place the most: great food, great customer care, very clean and sparkly :-)... I will go back again and again...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
MontcalmMarbleArch, Guest Relations Manager at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Dear Denise F,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this lovely review.

I am delighted to hear that you and your son thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with our team as I am sure that they are highly motived by your great comments.

I hope we shall have the pleasure of hosting you again when you are next in London.

Best Wishes,

Laura Johansson

Guest Experience Manager
Montcalm London Mable Arch

Write a ReviewReviews (2,160)

Reviewed 27 August 2014

There is a supermarket near the hotel. Staffs were very kind. There is free wi-fi service. Breakfast was delicious.

部屋のことで手違いがありましたが、スタッフの方が非常に親切にしてくださり、とても良い滞在になりました。
スタッフの中に日本語を喋れる方がいるので、安心していられました。
駅とスーパーマーケットが近くにあるので便利です。

• Stayed: August 2014
Alexander_Henskens, General Manager at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Ayu111,

Thank you for having taken the time to share this lovely review following your recent stay with us at the Montcalm London Marble Arch. Rest assured your kind words will be shared and celebrated with the entire team, with a particular mention to our Kitchen Team, who go to great lengths day in day out to provide all of our guests with only the freshest and locally sourced produce cooked to perfection. I hope that the next time your travels will take you to the UK we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back, and wish you all the best in the meantime.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We spent a romantic week-end at the Montcalm in February. The place is lovely and very well located. The staff was really nice and helpful. They gave us a lot of suggestions for restaurants and walks.

We appreciated the Spa which is well equiped and the bedroom with a large and confortable bed.

We had the breakfeast at the hotel which was a great experience. The service was fast and efficient, the food tasteful and original (and so british !).

We would recommand this hotel to anyone and we would be happy to come again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Alexander_Henskens, General Manager at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear LeaetArnaud,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share this fabulous review on Tripadvisorfollowing your stay with us back in February. Although it has been a while, it is fantastic to see you haven't forgotten about us! Since you are just a few hours on the Eurostar away from us, I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back real soon and remain entirely at your disposal should you require any assistance at all with the making of future bookings.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

The check in to the hotel was easy. Close to the Tube at Marble Arch. The rooms were small, but well planned. The rooms were clean, too. I would recommend this hotel for a romantic stay or for business.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank midnight_sun50

Dear midnight_sun50,

Thank you very much for sharing this lovely review following your stay with us last December! I trust you have had a pleasant 2014 so far and hope to welcome you back soon whenever your travels take you across the Atlantic next - next New Years' Eve perhaps?

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I love this hotel! Extremely attentive and friendly staff! A place where your made to feel that little bit extra special. Good food, spotlessly clean. Great location. I can't fault this place! Look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: August 2014
Alexander_Henskens, General Manager at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Jwlilloyd,

Thank you so much for writing this fabulous review! Rest assured that your kind words will be shared and celebrated with the entire Team who contributed to your stay. We all look forward to welcoming you back soon, and remain entirely at your disposal should you require any assistance at all with the making of future reservations.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

The Montcalm is a great hotel for a romantic stay in London without all the city noise. Located near the Underground and close to many businesses, this hotel tastefully blends city convenience and understated luxury. The staff are friendly and professional--and ready with suggestions for things to do and see. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Alexander_Henskens, General Manager at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Kandis P,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write this lovely review on Tripadvisor. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay with us; in the meantime, I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

i come alot to london and stayed at several hotels , to be honest the montcalm hotel crew were so
kind and made me and my family satified

i really want to thank the gentleman Tarun and the lovely lady claudia for making me comfortable and for their kind corporation . nice clean hotel

one of my best so far

regards

ENG mohammed alsharshani

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank aljooker_alahmar344
Alexander_Henskens, General Manager at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear aljooker_alahmar344,

Thank you so much for having shared this lovely review! I am ever so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and rest assured your kind words will be shared and celebrated with the entire team, with of course a particular mention to our superstars Claudia and Tarun. We look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future and remain entirely at your disposal should you require any assistance at all.