US$282
US$363
US$307
Marylebone Hotel
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$266
US$232
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$635
US$477
Agoda.com
2,431 results
All reviewsguest experience managerwow suiteoxford streetthe club loungehermes toiletriesroyal suiterose petalsglass of proseccoafternoon teafour poster bedon arrivalspa facilitieshyde parkspecial thanksbirthday treatamazing hotelevery member of staff
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Ive stayed for only one night and it was more than amazing. Clean, tidy rooms with friendly reception. Not only that but also its the only hotel ive been to that has a toilet hose it the bathroom (for people who use it).

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
ManagerMontcalm, General Manager at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Noursalkatem,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent visit.

It is great to learn that your stay was so great from the clean and tidy rooms to the friendly reception team. I also appreciate you highlighting our toilet facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Montcalm, where we will continue to look after you and make sure you are pampered.

Thank you once again.

Ankur b

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Excellent and caring staff, charming and comfortable room, excellent location and tools for a pleasant and successful stay,I've been to quite a few luxury hotels in Israel, the US and Europe, but this hotel was no less amazing to me

Room Tip: all the rooms have view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ilan L,

I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at The Montcalm!

It is lovely to see that the staff, room, ‘Handy mobile device,’ and location, all played an important role in making your visit so wonderful.

On behalf of the entire team we thank you for your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We were very fortunate to receive a complimentary upgrade to a suite which was beautiful. We were attending a wedding next door and it was a joy to return for a wonderful nights sleep which included a delicious breakfast enjoyed in the club room. We travel extensively and have enjoyed many top hotels, but we felt the staff at the Montcalm cared about the service provided.

Room Tip: the club rooms on the 6th floor are perfect
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adele M
ManagerMontcalm, General Manager at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Adele M,

I am thrilled that you had an amazing stay with us, and especially to see that the suite you were provided along with the enjoyable breakfast made your stay so wonderful. It makes me so proud to know that the staff demonstrated such care and service, and I have shared your feedback with all the team, who are absolutely ecstatic with the news.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed for four nights at the Montcalm Marble Arch. This is a lovely hotel conveniently located and within walking distance of good restaurants and shopping on Oxford and Regent Streets. We had a standard size room but it was very nicely appointed and each day we had fresh fruits and bottled water replenished in the room. The customer service is outstanding and housekeeping is excellent. The Club Room on the sixth floor provided breakfast and throughout the day coffee, tea, water and soft drinks were always available. In the evenings a good selection of canapés were available along with several types of wine and beer. The property was clean and very quiet. Would certainly recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Britishcats,

Thank you for sharing your review following your recent stay at The Montcalm.

I am delighted to learn that you found the location, room, amenities and customer service to be so excellent. Thank you also for highlighting our club lounge facilities with offers a fully stocked continental breakfast during the mornings, and nice array of beverages and canapes in the evenings.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back, in the near future, and please feel free to contact me directly, so that I personally oversee your stay from start to finish.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for two nights in a quick visit to London. Prior to our arrival we recieved an email from the manager introducing their facilities and requesting for more information about our trip. They also introduced their new whatup number for any inquiry. I contacted that number and chose the room and requested for a twin bed room. On our arrival, the receptionist told us that the hotel is fully booked and she offered a room in the ground floor. At night the room was very noisy. We could't sleep because of the cars passing and the hotel staff talking under our window. I called the reception to complain and asked them to change the room for me. Next day I recieved a call from the reception and they said that they will change the room for us to floor 4 or 5. I went to the recetion and asked for the manager to tell her about my disappotment regarding my stay this time in the montcalm. She were very friendly, helpful and so polite. She told me that she will do her best to offer us a better room. When we came back afteroon, we found the duty manager (Virag) waiting for us, she took us to a suite with two rooms and two bathrooms. It was such an amaizing suite. She also told us to use the louge in the sixth floor. She was really very proffisional in a way we felt like we are in a 7 stars hotel. From here I send a special big thank for the duty manager Virag for her caring and profisionality in dealing with unsatisfied guests. I also would like to thank the Guest Experience Manager (Adella) for sending us a lovely complementary cakes and non alcoholic drink as an apology for the last njght which we didnt sleep. Thank you again for making our stay memorable!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Farah83

Dear Farah83,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review following your recent stay with us!

I am delighted to read your kind words and to know that my team, in particular, Virag, Duty Manager and Adella, Guest Experience Manager were able to turn your experience around, by promptly resolving the challenge you experienced on your first night with us. It makes me very proud of my team to know how their care and heartfelt efforts to make your stay such an enjoyable one. Virag, Adella and all the team, really appreciate your kind words and praises, and really look forward to welcoming you back to the Montcalm soon.

Thank you once again!