2,564 results
All reviews guest experience manager wow suite oxford street the club lounge park lane suite hermes toiletries presidential suite rose petals glass of prosecco four poster bed on arrival spa facilities afternoon tea hyde park special thanks birthday treat amazing hotel
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed a few days in London last summer, it was the first time for me in this establishment. I was extremely well received and the staff is definitely very friendly while remaining professional. I keep this address with pleasure for my future stay in London. Thanks again to the whole team.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Great location by Oxford Street and Marble Arch. 5 minute walk from Winter Wonderland.

Nicely appointed modern rooms. Fantastic spa area, although pool very small.

Staff were very friendly and very helpful. Happy to change rooms when requested, and to return an item we forgot.

Not cheap, but does represent value for money in my opinion. I would go back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at the hotel with my Mam and Sister. From the moment we arrived Adella, the guest experience manager, made us feel very welcome and showed us up to the executive lounge for complimentary refreshments. We were absolutely delighted when she showed us to our upgraded room, a lovely suite! The room was tastefully decorated and had the most comfortable bed. Adella organised a host of lovely surprise treats and balloons as a celebratory gift for my Sister's birthday. My sister was absolutely delighted. We enjoyed further complimentary drinks and snacks in the lounge later too. We also enjoyed a delicious breakfast in the restaurant before checking out.We can't say enough about this wonderful hotel and the very personal experience we had with Adella. She made the trip extra special for us. I highly recommend a stay at this hotel if you're looking for a very special treat.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Laura S
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel for my partners birthday close to Hyde park. I booked a standard room but the lovely lady Izabela working at the hotel upgraded us to a suite with no extra charge. The room was just stunning. Best hotel I've ever stayed at. Received such a warm welcome from the staff. Definitely recommend!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
ManagerMontcalm, General Manager at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at The Montcalm!

It is lovely to see that Izabella and all the staff, did so well to look after you for your partners birthday celebration, with a wonderful room.

On behalf of the entire team we thank you for your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,

Ankur B
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Great location, very central, near Hyde park ,very nice, clean and quiet rooms, excellent service and stuff.Fresh fruits in the room every day.The hotel is close to an underground that makes transportation easy. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RMarkides

Dear RMarkides,

I am most grateful for the time taken to review The Montcalm Hotel.

We are delighted you enjoyed the location, bedroom, and service. Also, it is wonderful to know that you found the rooms to be so quiet. Thank you also for recommending us to others.

On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Warm Regards,