“Had a great Spa Day”

GreenLeadersSilver level
London, United Kingdom
“Had a great Spa Day”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I went to K-Spa on Saturday for a Spa Day with my best friend. I don't usually write reviews but we were looked after so well I wanted to give something back.
We were met by a very friendly but professional at the beginning of the day and she showed us round the spa and made us feel comfortable.
I had a heavenly Aromatherapy Associates Massage with Nemanja. He chose a specific oil to match my needs and gave a great massage. It didn't feel rushed as many "spa day" treatments do.
After our treatment we spent hours in the wet areas. It was such fun and although it was a Saturday I would say the atmosphere was buzzy rather than busy.
The facilities were clean and refreshments were offered.
I will be going back again and would strongly recommend it.

1 Thank anna d
Martin H, General Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Dear anna d,

Thank you for giving us back such a great review! And 5 STARS! We love it when our team make such an impact that they get a name mention on Tripadvisor! I will definitely pass on your kind comments to Nemanja, he is a huge asset to the K Spa! Thank you for your recommendations and we can’t wait to welcome you back!

gm@k-west.co.uk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (428)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Poole, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Have stayed at k west previously and not been disappointed. This visit has prompted a review as not up to the previous standard.
Our room was not ready despite our late arrival. As the room was over 2 hours late and still being cleaned, I was hoping for a glass of wine as a complimentary drink whilst we waited!! No chance despite asking!!
Eventually got to our room and at first glance very good. Then I sat on the bed - the bed 'throw' was filthy - a throw is what it got!! To the floor. Otherwise ok.
Damp stains around window were noticeable - picky maybe but you choose a nice hotel for a good reason.
All this place needs is a step up with attention to detail and customer service.
Otherwise, our trip was great and k west is only 5 minute walk from Westfield and tube station - one of the reasons we go back there.

Room Tip: Give it a chance. A lot better than some equally conveniently placed London hotels.
1 Thank Tracy P
Dear Tracy P,

I’m so disappointed to read about your experience here. You are right – we should have given you a nice glass of wine while you were waiting for your room to be prepared - based on your feedback that is now our standard. Great service is one thing that we always strive to achieve, I am sorry that we didn’t meet your expectations on this occasion – I am confident you will see an improvement on your next visit. Thanks again for your review, and please feel free to email me directly with any more feedback you may have regarding your stay.

Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 December 2013

we were returning as party party of 4 to this hotel on the 6/12/2013 as prior our last trip to the hotel we were greeted with genuine warmth on our arrival the staff go out of there way to greet you with a civil good morning good evening it is so refreshing to be in that sort of company.This hotel is excellent value for money ,the breakfast is first rate however be patient with the service has the menu is freshly cooked and can sometimes take a little time if the is my only compliant then i think anyone thinking of trying this hotel will be highly satisfied.Check out the DJ the weekend totally adds to the vibe of the hotel.
Manys thanks to K WEST and all the staff for making our weeked memerable.
rooms 220/209

1 Thank LAWS276
Dear LAWS276,

Wow!! Another 5 STAR REVIEW!! We are definitely on a roll here! Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and that you keep coming back! Genuine warmth is what we love to give, especially with our recent cold weather! We can’t wait to have you back to create more memorable moments.

Hedge End, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I booked the Love is package for my wife's 30th Birthday. ALL of the staff made us feel so welcome upon arrival and everything was done for us.

The room was covered in balloons and rose petals and the champagne and chocolates were amazing. The room was fresh, clean and very spacious with a huge bed.

The spa facilities are out of this world and the staff all go that extra mile to make you feel comfortable. We each had a 30 minute massage and 30 minute dry flotation which is incredible.

We ate in the hotel restaurant which is very reasonably priced compared to the surrounding area. The food was superb as was the wine and the service. We then spent the rest of the night in the hotel bar which is very chilled and laid back with great music.

The hotel is in a great location only a couple of minutes walk from tube station and Westfields.

We will definitely be going back next year, if you are looking for a spa in London....look no further

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GBiscuit9
Dear GBiscuit9,

What an awesome 5 Star Review!! I was delighted that you chose K West for your Wife’s birthday celebration – I hope it was one to remember! With the balloons, rose petals, champagne, chocolates, Spa and great service, it’s no wonder you enjoyed your stay! I am pleased you enjoyed our restaurant and thank you for all your kind comments regarding the team. We look forward to welcoming you back next Year (which is just around the corner – so hope to see you soon!)

Basildon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Well, what can I say! Just arrived back from an over-night stay here and feel more relaxed and pampered than I've ever felt. And I've had quite a few spa days!

The hotel is in a great location, just a few minutes walk away from Westfield shopping centre. We were given VIP shopping passes upon arrival at the hotel for Westfield which gave us 20% off in a range of shops and restaurants. We took advantage of the 20% off Yo! Sushi and then quickly returned to the hotel to try out the spa.

It is lush... Very clean, modern and relaxed spa area with enough room to get around. I was concerned about it being too busy, being a weekend in December, but we were able to use everything available and it certainly didn't feel crowded. The changing rooms are luxurious with great showers, a range of toiletries to use and hair dryers and straighteners. The towels and dressing gowns are comfortable and cosy, readily available in the changing rooms.

The bedroom was nicer than the average hotel bedroom, with a good sized shower and bath, comfortable beds, a sofa, table and flat screen TV. It was easy to change the temperature of the room and the curtains blacked out the light outside completely. The room was quiet and I had a great nights' sleep.

Breakfast was very good value for money, it was included in the price of our package and we could choose from a continental style buffet as well as ordering from a hot menu.

The treatments were also included in the package price and were fantastic! The staff really go the extra mile to ensure that you feel relaxed and receive a personalised experience that suits your tastes. Top quality products are used and the hotel staff are clearly highly trained, professional and love what they do.

We didn't eat an evening meal at the hotel as we chose to go out to a Japanese restaurant instead but the menu at the hotel looked delicious and very good value.

I can't wait to return! I strongly recommend this break to couples and friends, I'll be looking to return with my boyfriend in the new year. My friend and I went for the 'me time' package which cost us £150 each for the night's accommodation, breakfast, unlimited spa access over the 2 days and an hour treatment each. Excellent value for money when you consider the location of the hotel and the quality of everything from the service to the complimentary products available to use.

A 5 star experience indeed!

1 Thank secretstar87
Martin H, General Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Dear Secretstar87,

A MASSIVE THANK YOU for your 5 STAR REVIEW!! I absolutely love all the detail put into your review, we do appreciate the time you took. I am so glad you and your friend had such an amazing time here with our My Time Package and enjoyed everything from our Spa, gowns to our breakfast! I especially liked your comment about the team loving what they do – we really do!! We cant wait to welcome you and your boyfriend here in the new year! Do get in touch and let us know what we can do to make your stay even better!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 December 2013

My wife and I spent our anniversary in this 4 star hotel. They were amazing. Customer service at its best. We took the winter package, which included the unlimited day use of the spa facilities. Our room was fantastic - full of rose petals upon arrival, which set the mood for our entire stay. They even wrote us an anniversary card! Talk about going the extra mile. Staff were very courteous & accommodating, making sure that my 8 month pregnant wife and I were comfortable and enjoying ourselves. Will definitely recommend.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rafael_Mendoza
Dear Rafael_Mendoza,

What an AWESOME 5 STAR review!! We are so honoured that you chose us for your Anniversary Celebrations! Guest service is our Top Priority, it is good to know we got it right! In the last Year, I have learnt a lot about the joys of travelling with a pregnant partner, so we do try to make things as easy and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you soon – bring the baby!!

Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I had an amazing time when I visited the K West Spa, we made full use of the Spa and the Restaurant and couldn't find fault. The rooms were luxurious and we asked for some additional extras for the room and all were organised for our arrival. There is not much else in the area but with the Hotel as it it, this is no problem at all. I wish we could've stayed for longer.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Emma C,

We wish you could have stayed longer too!! Thank you for your 4 star review, we are so glad you enjoyed your extras, we do aim to please. I was surprised that you didn’t find much to do in the area, as we are opposite Westfield London – 270 shops, restaurants, champagne bar etc etc. Please check it out next time you visit, and I am sure you will rate us 5* for location - we will even give you a Westfield VIP Discount card on check in. We can’t wait to have you back!!