K West Hotel & Spa
Rex Hotel(London)
Plaza Hotel(London)
  • Free Internet
3,254 results
All reviewswestfield shopping centresnow roomshepherds bushsteam roomcentral linecontinental breakfastexecutive roomhuge bedbirthday treatnotting hilltube stationafternoon teafull englishcentral londonolympiasofarobe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I stayed at the hotel Saturday 14th December as a treat. We were really excited for our stay based on the images, reviews and description given on the site. However, upon arrival the lady at reception requested we hand over our card for "extras." This was not a problem as she said "no money is taken." What she didn't say, was that it was a £50.00 payment/block (We were not prior informed.) When questioned about it, the receptionist said it was "law", though in fact this is simply a hotel policy...Then, when questioned further on repayment of the amount taken, we were told it would take "maybe 1 day" contradicting the sign next to her saying 15 days. She was v. Abrupt and rude! The room was nice and clean, although understated compared to the pictures, with no slippers, wifi or even a double bed, of which all were paid for!! Cooked breakfast was great, although we were constantly in fear of extra charges and could not relax. I wouldn't reccomend to a friend, as I do not wish to put them through the experience that we went through.

• Stayed: December 2013
Martin H, General Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Dear Joeunderwood,

That doesn’t sound good at all. I am disappointed to hear that our pre-authorisation policy was not explained to you fully. Customer Service is top priority here at K West and we are working to improve the script on this matter. Basically we take a preauthorisation (as is standard Hotel policy) which we release on departure – the time it takes to return to your account varies between Banks so it is hard to give an exact timing. I am sorry that you found the Receptionist to be abrupt and rude; I do welcome you to get in touch so we can make your next stay here a memorable one for all the right reasons.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

My boyfriend booked this - one night for £152 inc breakfast - was one of the cheaper hotels we looked at In london. The staff were great even the cleaners/maids were super friendly. The room was spotless as was the bathroom which I was very pleased about. One of the most comfy beds I have ever slept in! Would be good if there was a full length mirror - bit of a pain when trying to get ready to go out - but this is the bad thing i can think of! Parking was £25 for over night ( we drove up early and late the next day so definitely worth it. A moor hiccup with breakfast in the morning - getting our order wrong but was sorted swiftly and staff were apologetic. Would definitely come again to try out the spa facilities.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear cyg001,

Awesome name by the way! A MASSIVE THANK YOU for your 5 STAR REVIEW! I am glad you encountered our super friendly housekeeping team! We all get training from the Super Friendly, Super Fun Training division! Thank you for the feedback regarding the mirrors, definitely something for us to look into and reflect upon. We can’t wait to have you back; our K Spa is a must – treat yourself to some pampering!

Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Hotel was excellent. First off I got a free upgrade to an executive king which was a nice suprise, room was nice and the spa was great (its quiet at around 4pm). Staff really know about customer service they were really attentive. Best package is yhe winter warmer which is £149 for delux room, breakfast and 2 free cocktails. Suggestion if u need to park there is a ncp carpark across the road that cost £8 for 24 hours.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leahp27

Dear Leahp27,

What a lovely 5 STAR REVIEW!! Upgrades, K Spa, attentive service! This is what we love to hear! I am so glad you found our Winter Nights Package great value and thank you for your recommendation. We do offer a variety of packages throughout the Year so please come and visit us again soon – we will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

This is my 4th annual pre Christmas visit. This hotel is only 5 minutes walk from Westfield and shepherds bush station so could not be better situated. The staff are friendly, the rooms are spacious and nicely decorated, breakfast is cooked freshly for you. The spa facilities are fantastic and it never appears too busy. The treatment I had was excellent - exfoliation and massage. Overall package good value for money - strongly recommend . I will be back again next year.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Teresa C

Dear Teresa C,

Thank you for your AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW! Wow, 4th annual visit? You are right! K West is in the perfect location for Christmas shopping, being opposite Westfield and with easy links to Oxford Street! I am pleased you enjoyed our K Spa, it is what sets us apart from other Hotels. So why wait a Year to return?? We would be happy to welcome you back much sooner!!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I went to K-Spa on Saturday for a Spa Day with my best friend. I don't usually write reviews but we were looked after so well I wanted to give something back.
We were met by a very friendly but professional at the beginning of the day and she showed us round the spa and made us feel comfortable.
I had a heavenly Aromatherapy Associates Massage with Nemanja. He chose a specific oil to match my needs and gave a great massage. It didn't feel rushed as many "spa day" treatments do.
After our treatment we spent hours in the wet areas. It was such fun and although it was a Saturday I would say the atmosphere was buzzy rather than busy.
The facilities were clean and refreshments were offered.
I will be going back again and would strongly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank anna d
Martin H, General Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear anna d,

Thank you for giving us back such a great review! And 5 STARS! We love it when our team make such an impact that they get a name mention on Tripadvisor! I will definitely pass on your kind comments to Nemanja, he is a huge asset to the K Spa! Thank you for your recommendations and we can’t wait to welcome you back!