K West Hotel & Spa
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$117
3,295 results
All reviewswestfield shopping centresnow roomshepherds bushsteam roomcentral linecontinental breakfastexecutive roomhuge bedbirthday treatnotting hilltube stationafternoon teafull englishcentral londonolympiasofarobe
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Nice hotel located in a suitable place. Very accessible from the over ground and tube. Easy access to Westfields and other parts of Kensington.
Room was nice, lovely bathroom and the bar area had a great atmosphere.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Martin H, General Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Hi Andrew T,

Thank you for your great 4 STAR REVIEW! It’s great you enjoyed our K Lounge atmosphere! We have huge bags of atmosphere that open out on a daily basis – we pride ourselves on creating magic moments!! We can’t wait to welcome you back again to try some more of it – come back soon!!!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I spent last weekend with my mother at the hotel and the experience was average. the hotel is nice and situated in a perfect area as it is close to the shopping centre, restaurants and tube station but at the same time it is located on a side street so it is quite. the staff at reception was polite and nice but not very helpful. The second night we call reception and we asked for shower cup and extra shower gel that never arrived even though we called twice. The third night while I was having a shower one part of the shower head fell down and one of the rings holding it together broke. We called reception and they told us that no-one was available to fix it and asked us if we wanted to change room and they would have send someone the day after to fix the shower; we were checking out the day after and it was already 9:30pm so we were not willing to change room. when we called again to tell them we decided to stay in the same room the receptionist that answer had no idea of the matter and I had to explain it again and he offered me the same options. no one bothered to come upstairs to have a look at the problem.
On the other hand, the SPA staff was outstanding and the massage my mother and I had was amazing. The waitress at breakfast were very nice as well.
The overall stay was fine, we would have appreciated more consideration from the staff at reception.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Francesca S

Dear Fran1993,

Oh dear, I do apologise about the shower, and that no one followed through with you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention though, I have personally relayed your feedback to our Reception team. I do work hard to get the communication right, and I am sorry that we got it wrong on this occasion. I am glad you enjoyed our fantastic K Spa and our Kanteen Restaurant. Please come back soon and give us another chance to delight you!!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We wanted a day of complete relaxation (with a bit of retail therapy at Westfield thrown in) and that is what we had.
Lovely room, large comfortable bed, v.quiet and had best nights sleep for a long time.
Had a couple of issues with TV and air con. but these things happen and no reason for complaint as staff resolved issues asap.
Lovely well maintained Spa and although we didn't have any treatments we stayed for hours making full use of sauna, steam,hydro and snow room.
Varied and interesting breakfast menu and the eggs florentine I had were superb, served perfectly cooked with masses of fresh spinach.
Had a great stay at this hotel with a difference, run by a friendly and professional team and we're definitely returning!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Hello Abi B,

What an AMAZING 5 STAR review!! We are so glad you enjoyed your day of (I like how you put it) “complete relaxation”! We have a fantastic team here at K West, ready to solve issues like Speedy Gonzalez! A few hours in our K Spa after some retail therapy sounds like a perfect way to spend a day! Thank you for mentioning our Eggs Florentine, You really made our chef’s day – next time try our spinach and cheese omelette for breakfast, delicious!! We can’t wait for you to return!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I've been to the K West many, many times. The experience is consistent: Service is average at best. Service is never friendly. The rooms are clean, reasonably large for Europe and modern. The lobby nightlife if vibrant. I love that the hotel is situated near to loads of shopping - both grocery retail and clothing retail.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Hi MK1Chicago_IL

Thank You for your review - I was really disappointed that you found our service to be average. Constantly improving the Guest service is my number 1 priority, so I was sorry to read that we haven’t been wowing you. I’d love for you to return to see what K West is really about, so please drop me an Email when you are next visiting.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Just returned from a 2 night stay at the K West. The purpose of the visit was Westfields shopping center and a bit of sight seeing. Arrived by car, valet parking, very easy. Reception staff very welcoming and check in was smooth. The room was very clean, and it was so nice to have all the toiletries and bath robes. Westfields was a 5 minute easy walk. Room service was prompt and very reasonable and tasted good. The breakfast was continental and served in the lobby again served by friendly staff. Check out again easy with my car waiting for me. My only gripe would be single beds, two 3/4 or double would have been nice. On the whole, very good, happy staff= good management team. Well done.

Room Tip: Our room was very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Daisychicken
Martin H, General Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Hi Daisylola,

What an AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW! We are the perfect place to stay if Westfield London is your key destination, and all the London hot spots are easily found via the Tube (which is only 3 minutes away). Thank you for mentioning our friendly staff and prompt service! And thank you for your feedback on our twin beds, we are currently looking at increasing our bed width - wherever we can add a few inches. I do like your equation “happy staff = good management” – thanks for the compliment!!