“Fine for a quick stop over”
Review of K West Hotel & Spa

K West Hotel & Spa
Ranked #259 of 1,067 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersSilver level
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Fine for a quick stop over”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stopped overnight whilst in London for a wedding. Reception were friendly and helpful. The room smelled of smoke, not great as we are non smokers, otherwise the room was comfortable and clean. Glass door on bathroom a little strange! Quiet location and parking a plus.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Martin H, General Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Hi CheerfulDragon,

Thank you for your 4 STAR REVIEW!! I’m so glad you found our team friendly and helpful! I apologise about the smoke smell, we are a strictly non-smoking hotel but from time to time Guests do tend to have a sneaky cigarette. When we catch them we confiscate their lighters and force them to go to confession. I hope you let us know immediately as we are always more then happy to help! We do have glass doors on some of our bathrooms, but they are frosted – you can only see through them if you really try!!! Hope to welcome you back soon!

gm@k-west.co.uk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (432)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Coventry
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This weekend was my 3rd visit at the K West, twice with my husband, once with the girls. Every visit has been a Spa break an on each an every visit I cannot fault this hotel on anything!

The thing that really stands out for me and what makes this hotel deliver are the staff. From the front of house team who make check in and check out efficient, to the spa team who are always so through to the Night time duty manager Manuel, who when we called at gone midnight on our most recent visit came to the room himself to get things fixed for us!! And I cannot forget the lovely team in the Kanteen, always smiling!

I really do love this hotel and will certainly be back again in the next couple of months for another spa break.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank smbkelly
Hello smbkelly,

What a FANTASTIC 5 STAR REVIEW!! I completely agree with you, our amazing Team are what makes us unique! You can go anywhere, but there’s only one K West Team! Thank you for mentioning our Night Manager Manuel; he is one for getting things done after dark!! Thank you also for highlighting the Kanteen Team!! Can’t wait till you come back for your 4th, 5th, 6th,....100th Stay!

Manhattan Beach, California
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Service at check-in and check-out was SUPER. Very nice ladies who were interested in making my stay the best visit ever. Both efficient and knowledgable with what the hotel offers and it's location.

Room was a pleasant surprise, as it was of American size standard and decorated in contemporary style. Room was clean, seemed newish, and everything worked well. Internet strong. Little fridge was nice. Room service was prompt, tasty and accurate in delivering my requests. Downsides were the quality of the pillows and bedding and I could hear doors down the hall closing.

Will go back to the spa during the day when it's not so crowded. I also question how hygienic the baths are- especially the foot bath. Spa treatment lovely, but £20 over what I'd find reasonable, But I guess that's why there is the heated floor in the Relaks room, hot air dryers in the steam sauna and the AWESOME, and intriguing snow room.

Gym has treadmills that needed repair. Gym was nice sized and busy. Like that this hotel is centered around health and well being.

Didn't make it to the bar since my room was so good for watching movies.
Great room for the value. Great service for the value.

Room Tip: Know that none of the rooms have a view..
1 Thank LaLa W
Hello LaLa W,

What an AMAZING 4 STAR REVIEW!! Super Service!! Love it!! Rockabilly Chic (did you see my quiff??)!! Glad you liked our room style, and our room service. I really hope you mentioned the pillows, we would have been more then happy to change them. Our Snow Paradise really is AWESOME!! It’s a shame you didn’t make it to the bar – our cocktails are as awesome as the Snow Paradise!! We hope to welcome you back soon!

Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I stayed at the K West for one night while on business. I picked this hotel as it's location was perfect. Staff were friendly, hotel was spotlessly clean, rooms were big and the beds were very comfy. Would stay again

• Stayed June 2014
Hi Darren C,

What a LOVELY 5 STAR REVIEW!! Spotlessly clean, Big Comfy Beds, friendly Team! And all in just one night! Can’t wait till you stay again, hopefully you’ll get some leisure time in there so you can try out our relaxing K Spa - it’s worth travelling from Milton Keynes for!!!

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I would recommend this hotel to family or friends, travelling for business or for leisure. The tube (central line!) is only 2 minutes walk, which is very easy. The room is quiet, spacious and very clean. The staff is great, always greeting and ready to help, especially Dana who did my check in.
The continental breakfast is very nice also. Unfortunately I had no time to try the spa but just went there for a look and it seems very good. I will come back for sure.

Hello laurent066,

Roll on the PERFECT SCORES!! I am sure you will agree that when staying in London we are definitely THE Hotel to stay at!! Next time you come, please try our K Spa – it really is THE Spa of choice. Thank you so much for your recommendations and thank you for mentioning Diana one of our many lovely Receptionists! We are always ready to do whatever it takes to make you feel Wowed! Come back soon, we miss you!!!

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Beautiful spacious room, attractive property. Hard to fault this for value. Had dinner and breakfast in the restaurant: perfect and tasty. The hotel is in Shepherd's Bush, which is on the Central underground line: all my meetings were just a 20-minute subway ride away. The free wifi worked fine. Would definitely stay here again. I even tried the wet spa, which has an after-8pm discounted rated. Nice!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi jaroslavd,

What a FANTASTIC PERFECT SCORING REVIEW!! Beautiful, attractive, tasty – are you talking about me?? Thanks for the compliments!!! I’m pleased you checked out the Wet Spa and made use of our late entry Guests discount – what a bargain!! We can’t wait till you come back and stay again!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed here for our first wedding anniversary and the staff could not have made it anymore special. It was an excellent stay, fabulous spa and treatments and excellent location. A 5 minutes walk from Westfield. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank espa82
Martin H, General Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Hi espa82,

What a FANTASTIC PERFECT SCORING REVIEW!! Firstly, from all of us here at K West - CONGRATULATIONS on your 1st Wedding Anniversary! If you celebrate every Year like this then I predict a very happy marriage!! We love celebrating special times with our Guests, in fact we love celebrating all the time with our Guests. We can’t wait till you stay again!