The Byron Hotel is an absolute steal in an overpriced under-served city like London.
1) Great Location: 2 streets from the Bayswater Tube Station this hotel is very centrally located. Walking distance from Hyde park and various other London attractions.
2) Extremely clean and spacious rooms & bathrooms, a far cry from most properties in London.
3) Super Friendly staff which is always ready to accommodate your requests.
4) Free Breakfast: which includes various options to cater to different preferences.
5) Room Rates are very reasonable as compared to similar properties. Value for money.
I will definitely recommend the Byron Hotel for anyone planning a trip to London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byron is located in the very convenient and cosmopolitan area of Hyde Park and Bayswater. This makes it ideally situated for your visit to London, be it business or pleasure. With good access to all public transport facilities, The Byron is a perfect base from which to explore London. Up to 123 different locations in London are put within easy reach by the 2 metro stations near the hotel. Originally two Victorian houses, and recently refurbished, The Byron has been professionally designed to provide modern standards of comfort in traditional surroundings whilst maintaining a country house atmosphere. Our professionally trained staff will ensure that your stay with us will be a complete and memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Byron Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byron Hotel London