Falcon Hotel
US$258
US$191
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewspaddington stationno elevatorbeansprivate toiletenglish breakfastsingle roombreakfast was includedsmall roombasic hotelhome away from homeconvenient locationthird floorfull englishyogurtpubsluggagesink
Reviewed 7 September 2011

My wife and I just got back from our first trip to England. We booked this hotel because of what we read on TripAdvisor. We couldn't have been happier. We have been to other European countries and know the difference between U.S. and European hotels so this was not a problem for us. We stayed with them for two legs of our trip in two different rooms. The first one was downstairs and the second was upstairs. We left in the mornings and got back in the evening and our rooms were always cleaned and ready. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty but of "English" variety. That's not bad just a little different than what most Americans are going to be use to. Besides the price and location, far and away the best part of this hotel was the staff. We met three different check-in clerks and they were all very friendly and helpful with all our questions. If I get the chance to go to London again, I will be staying at the Falcon.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stephen T
Reviewed 7 September 2011

My family and I stayed in this hotel for a total of 7 nights this summer. We had a four person room (a king size bed for my husband and I and 2 single beds for my son and mother-in law). The room was clean and comfortable, there was a kettle to make tea and coffee as well as extra pillows and blankets in the closet.

While the room was nice, what makes this hotel special is the people who run it. They are friendly, helpful and go out of their way to make your stay pleasant and memorable.

I will definitely stay here again.l

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank FrancescaEdward
Reviewed 4 September 2011

I highly recommend everyone to stay at Falcon Hotel in the Paddington area of Central London. Rates are very reasonable, rooms are clean (I've stayed in both single and double rooms with sink and shower...with private toilet rooms just down a flight or two of stairs) and on one side overlook a leafy garden square within 5 minutes' walk of Paddington train (last stop of Heathrow Express from the airport) & tube stations. Rooms have flat screen televisions! There is complimentary full English breakfasts, croissants, yogurt, juice, and tea/coffee served week days from 7:30 am - 9:00 am. This bed and breakfast inn is in a townhouse and the staff and owner are friendly and extremely helpful. There is a brochure rack for sightseeing excursions and a small fridge of bottled water is conveniently available for 50 pence to guests. An Internet Cafe is just across the road if you need it to access e-mail; otherwise, Falcon Hotel has a complimentary use of a small computer for stand-up use by guests who need Internet access for a few minutes. One thing to note: There is no lift (escalator); however, front desk staff are happy to assist in bringing heavy luggage into one's room. Try it...you'll really enjoy staying at this hospitable, well priced, and centrally located establishment!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Jen8xo
Reviewed 3 September 2011

We stayed at the Falcon Hotel for 6 nights in early August 2011. The hotel was fine in every way. It was reasonably clean. It was reasonably sized room. It was in a reasonable location. The breakfast was fine.
For 79 pounds a night, it was a good choice given the price of other hotels which I had researched.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank 3monthtraveler
Reviewed 30 August 2011

It was a pleasure to find this small little hotel, in such a pivotal location in London, Paddington Station, during our forced stay in London because of Hurricane Irene. The staff was super helpful and informative, the rate was great for such an expensive city and I recommend it highly.

Room Tip: Norfolk Sq. could be a little noisey at night, so if you're a lite sleeper, ask for something facing the back.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family