The Park Tower Knightsbridge, A Luxury Collection Hotel, London
Ranked #307 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We kicked off a newlywed trip to the UK at the Park Tower Knightsbridge, and had a phenomenal time at this hotel. We were greeted by management when we arrived and had been upgraded to a suite on the 12th floor. When we walked into our room we were taken away by the sweeping views of the London skyline and a bottle of champagne. There really is nothing like it - it was incredible. My husband and I have both lived in London and had never seen such a view. After settling in a bit we were greeted by our complementary butlers who kindly took some items to press and brought us afternoon tea. We spent a few hours enjoying the bubbly and the views and then set out to explore the wonderful neighborhoods of Belgravia and Knightsbrigde. We only spent one day here before venturing into the countryside but it was a wonderful day and we wished we could have stayed longer! We can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
SueFinlay, General Manager at The Park Tower Knightsbridge, A Luxury Collection Hotel, London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Jalex07216

Firstly may we say congratulations! We are delighted that The Park Tower was able to paly a part during this special time.

We are pleased you enjoyed the stay and we hope to be able to be a part of me more special occasions for you in the future.

Sue

Write a ReviewReviews (1,083)

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Lovely hotel, very centrally located in the heart of Knightsbridge but with its entrance on a quiet leafy square. Customer service was flawless, each and every person I encountered or needed help or advice from was gracious, courteous and helpful. The rooms were nicely appointed, wonderful views across the city, interesting curved shape to the rooms, nice wood floors, good bedding, well placed sockets and lighting. Breakfast was okay - had sausages with my eggs and the sausages were a little disappointing for a five star hotel. Most London hotels today offer this sort of food from special suppliers to make their offerings more exclusive. I will however return for further stays at this hotel and would recommend to others.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jalex07216,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.

At the Park Tower we strive for exceptional experiences and I am delighted that you have had an enjoyable stay.

We look forward to seeing you again in Knightsbridge in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 May 2014

The best location in London for shopping, 20meters from entrance of Harvey Nichols, 5 min by foot to Harrodds, 1 min to Sloane street pretty much the ULTIMATE hotel when it comes to shopping in London. I've stayed before and recently returned and it's still top-notch ultimate 5star hotel. Had a room on 14th floor with 180degree view of London Hyde Park, Big Ben and London Eye from my bed, it really doesn't get better than that. Bathrooms not very big but all in marble, nice lounger to appreciate the view and relax, cozy breakfast, valet parking and everyone at the hotel is on the double. I was in London for biz and my fiancée for shopping so everyone was happy. Despite the absence of a true business centre the concierge can help with anything you need, special thanks to Greg the concierge (Gregorz Laskowski) for helping me print/scan/mail in a flash, once again a Starwood employee that makes a difference, will go back again next month as I just love this place. It's pricey but worth every pound of it ;)

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank DMEG86

Dear DMEG86,

We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to take advantage of the shopping opportunities that are quite literally on our door step!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to The Park Tower Knightsbridge when your travels next bring you to London.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I stayed there for meetings and work. The rooms are good and clean and practical. For two days we stayed at the bar quietly working with computers without complain of the staff, which i though rather considerate of the hotel, and there we had the full service like coffee and tee.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 600Magnus

Dear 600Magnus,

Many thanks for your review on the Park Tower.

We are very pleased the hotel suited your business needs and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

The first room I was given was dirty and clearly had been smoked in. As I requested a non-smoking room I went back to reception and requested I was moved. The receptionist was very polite and helpful.

I was then given a different room, which had not been smoked in and was clean. They had left a complimentary half bottle of wine in an ice bucket which I thought that was nice, however, this clearly was not intended for me as I immediately popped out for 15 minutes and on returning my 'complementary' wine had vanished.

Overall, hotel was fine, slightly dated, I probably won't stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Lowepro86

Dear Lowepro86,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us.

I was very disappointed read your feedback and to learn of the short comings you experienced. We strive to deliver exceptional experiences and I certainly agree that your stay with us has not measured up to our standards and for this I would like to apologise.

I would like the opportunity to discuss this with you in further detail and would like to invite you to contact me directly (sue.finlay@luxurycollection.com).

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I had lots of memories in this hotel as I used to stay in it when I was a child. I came back to stay here last December and it has been renovated. I love the design of the rooms and they are spacious and have a large window. The staff are amazing. The location is great and ideal! It's very nice for business, family and friends. One of my favorite in London.

Room Tip: Try to have a room overlooking the park
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Marafi_Qatar,

It was a delighted to read your very kind feedback on The Park Tower.

It is wonderful to hear from our guests who have stayed with us for many years and are a part of 'The Park Tower family'.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more years come.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

What an amazing hotel - The location is awesome, across the street from hyde park. and just a few steps from the tube station. I got upgraded to a large room with amazing views of london (london eye looked beautiful at night). The lobby is beautiful and the staff is very helpful. Indeed a great stay at park

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TusharBhatia

Dear TusharBhatia,

Thank you for choosing to stay with and for taking the time to share your review of visit.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and out team was very pleased to read your kind words.

We hope to see you again soon at The Park Tower.