Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Bonvoy member rate available
Simon K
Valencia, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain
Nice stay
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Nov 2014
We had a great stay, the hotel was luxurious enough, and we love all the amenities in the bathroom! Didn't need anything from the minibar except water, coz when we're out, we're out, either out and about or downstairs in the bar - which was fantastic, service great, very efficient and courteous barmaids - my congratulations! Second time in, I was already asked it I wanted the same as before, which I did! Breakfast was good at the restaurant, too. Basic staff there are a little wobbly, either slow or unsure of themselves! But all in all, no problem. Reception staff very helpful.
Date of stay: October 2014Trip type: Travelled with family
Exec Twin Room View
Royal National Room Standard Plus Double
2.0 miles from The Park Tower Knightsbridge, A Luxury Collection Hotel, London
Bar/Lounge
A view from just outside the hotel
2.2 miles from The Park Tower Knightsbridge, A Luxury Collection Hotel, London
Exterior
1.8 miles from The Park Tower Knightsbridge, A Luxury Collection Hotel, London
View more hotels in London
1,305 results
All reviews panoramic room hyde bar room service executive room mini bar tube station afternoon tea west end concierge sofa checkin minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2014 via mobile

Amazing luxury rooms, Yammy breakfast & I loved the afternoon tea! The restaurant is one of London signature restaurants.

I was there early November & I will be back with my kids to enjoy it!

I tried it 2 years (2014 & 2013) still planning to go in the coming holidays with my kids😍😎

Regards

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Om3abod
SueFinlay, General Manager at The Park Tower Knightsbridge, A Luxury Collection Hotel, London, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2014

Dear Om3abod,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the Park Tower Knightsbridge.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to experience our wonderful food and beverage outlets, I will share your kind words with all of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Knightsbridge in the future.

Reviewed 12 November 2014

I've been to a few Luxury Collection Hotels around the World, this does not meet the Luxury Collection Standards !!! No Coffee machine or anything beside the mini bar :( In room furniture looks like a Sheraton, they need to be all renovated... Room Dining ! Don't even think of ordering a Pizza, I was surprised. Even though I thought that Pizzas are always good anywhere, but unfortunately not at The Park Tower Knightsbridge. I would have to say that the bed was so comfortable and the location was good, still not worth the money spent.

Room tip: Go for high floors
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Ali-Katanani
SueFinlay, General Manager at The Park Tower Knightsbridge, A Luxury Collection Hotel, London, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2014

Dear Ali-Katanani,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Park Tower Knightsbridge.

I am sad to learn that you did not feel the Park Tower met the expectations of a Luxury Collection property, please accept my apologies for this. Please let me assure that your comments have been shared with the team.

I do hope that we may have a chance to rebuild your faith in the Park Tower Knightsbridge and I would like to invite you to please contact my office directly at sue.finlay@luxurycollection.com to assist with any future reservations.

Warm Regards Sue

Reviewed 11 November 2014

Stayed for four nights with my wife recently for a wedding nearby. Externally this is one of the ugliest hotels around, but inside it is pleasantly presented. It does cater for a large proportion of Middle Eastern guests, being in central Knightsbridge this is inevitable. This means good service is expected and delivers and also that prices for in hotel dining, room service etc are very high. Oddly no drinks making facilities in rooms. On the bright side the hotel is 100 yards from Harrods, next door to Harvey Nicholls and 100 yards from the Berkeley hotel where the wedding we were attending was taking place. And just to satisfy any desire to spend huge amounts on food and drink the Mandarin Oriental with its exclusive bars and restaurants is just over the road and there are five Michelin starred restaurants nearby.
Special mention to the wonderfully helpful guy who brought our bags to our room and the Concierge team, really good.
Our bedroom was on the fifth floor. Spacious, with good bathroom, large and comfortable bed, sitting area and desk, and this was only a standard room. Good housekeeping service.
Overall we had a pleasant stay. Great location and staff, but we didn't linger in the public areas of the hotel, with all that is close by why would you.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jerseyman1
SueFinlay, General Manager at The Park Tower Knightsbridge, A Luxury Collection Hotel, London, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2014

Dear jerseyman1,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review the Park Tower Knightsbridge.

I am delighted you enjoyed the location and found the room comfortable. Thank you for your kind words about the service from the team, I will share this with them.

I do hope we will welcome you back to the Park Tower Knightsbridge should your travels bring you back to London.

Reviewed 10 November 2014

I actually stayed at the park tower many times and this is my first review. Great location although Knightsbridge has changed a great deal. It seems like you're in the Middle East, Its actually getting a bit like Edgeware road I enjoy shopping therefore there are many nice boutiques near by plus Harrods of course. The hotel's restaurant for breakfast needs a little help with the service, the time we were there it was busy and it seemed under staffed, the breakfast food was nice typical english favourites various eggs, sausages, potatoes etc. nothing to rave home about however sufficient. The rooms are nice, we had a room on the higher floors tower room with all the extra amenities. Overall a pleasant stay.

Room tip: I'd recommend a room on the higher floors
Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear bestofintensions01,

Thank you kindly for taking the time post a review on the Park Tower Knightsbridge.

I would also like to thank you for your loyalty to the Park Tower and I delighted you enjoy the location so much. Thank you for sharing your exeperience about breakfast, I will ensure this is shared with the team.

I hope we will welcome you back to the Park Tower Knightsbridge again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 8 November 2014

I stayed at this Hotel couple of Years ago and since then I stayed at other luxury Hotels in Knightsbridge and MayFair.... The hotel beside having one of the best locations in London has made some renovation to the public areas and rooms, service is quite good and pleasant although housekeeping attention to details could be improved as well as investing more to find bigger LCD for the guest rooms since it is quite difficult for young :) people like me to watch TV that far from the bed... Otherwise I shall be looking forward to return to this Hotel

Room tip: Higher floor to enjoy the view +5
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
SueFinlay, General Manager at The Park Tower Knightsbridge, A Luxury Collection Hotel, London, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2014

Dear Aly E,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post a review on the Park Tower Knightsbridge.

I am delighted you were able to enjoy the convenient location and our renovated public space. Thank you for your feedback about housekeeping, I will ensure this is shared with the team.

I hope that we will welcome you back the Park Tower Knightsbridge should your travels bring you back to London in the future.