We were styling in this hotel for a few days in the end of February 2012. Generally a very good hotel in an excellent tourist location, but with very small rooms.
+ Located close to everything you may need as a tourist. Shopping, theatres, tourist sttractions, restaurant are just a few steps away
+ clean hotel and rooms with new furniture
+ friendly staff and helpful concierge service
+ good quality breakfast
+ free use of iMacs business center
- - -
- the rooms are very, very, very small for the price (payd appr. $600 for a superior room per day).
- sewage is no good. We've stayed in two rooms and water doesn't go away fast. The problem seems to be evident for the whole hotel
- please someone clean the keyboards on the iMacs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London