Stayed here on Saturday night for a girls weekend in London. The location is fantastic within walking distance of sights, shopping, restaurants and theatres, we were able to walk everywhere. Service was of a much higher standard than in other similarly rated hotels in London - the hotel is an independent and a recent Times Top 100 Small Company to Work For - and it did show. Very well appointed rooms, we had 2 superior twins and both rooms were decorated to a high standard although one was very much on the small side for 2 people. Very good breakfast, again great service and a relaxed atmosphere rather than a canteen type buffet. Would return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London