This place is all about the location. Brilliant place to stay for the main shopping districts of Regent Street, Bond Street, Oxford St, Piccadilly and of course Jermyn Street where the hotel itself is located. We were able to check in early which was great. Big bonus for us was the onsite underground parking at reasonable rates, especially as I drive a Hybrid. Very efficient front desk but we found some of the waiting staff less so, although this is not a major gripe. Food in restaurant was very good. Room was very small and no fridge but did include Tea and Coffee facilities. Overall a satisfactory stay but apart from the location and parking nothing really stood out for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London