I can't say enough nice things about my stay here. The hotel is in a great location directly behind Fortnum & Mason and very close to all London has to offer. We have stayed at the hotel a number of times now and are never ever disappointed. The rooms are very clean and well appointed and the staff is so very warm and welcoming to all. The morning breakfast is top notch to start your day with everything one could wish for and very good service. The lounge is a good stop for a cuppa, as well as just a place to relax, as well as the bar for a great Pimms. The concierge Mo, was a big help when it came to reservations and train directions even giving me a call at home prior to my departure to provide advice , NOW THAT IS SERVICE!!!! It is our place to stay when in London!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London