I stayed at the Cavendish hotel during the weekend of the marathon as a base to see the FA cup semi-final at Wembley.
I was very impressed by the location, which was central and meant we could walk to most places we wanted to visit - and take in the atmosphere of the marathon.
The hotel was really well decorated and comfortable, which was great but it was the service that really wowed me. Nothing was a bother to the staff, the concierge, those on reception and in the restaurant & bars. They made us feel very special and welcome. I would definitely recommend the Cavendish to friends and will be returning in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London