My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights in April on our babymoon. From the moment we arrived I was impressed. I travel to and stay in London a lot for business and this was my first trip to the cavendish and not my last.
All staff were lovely and super efficient and we were given an absolutely gorgeous room - 1015 - with fabulous views. White Company products in the room too, lovely!
The location is great, opposite Fortnum & Mason and near Green Park and Piccadilly Tube stations.
We used room service and the restaurant for breakfast and both options were fab, the OJ and pastries were lovely.
I would absolutely recommend the Cavendish and their staff. It stands up against many of the 5*s I have stayed at in London but offers better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London