The Cavendish London
US$379
US$192
US$175
  • Room Service
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$256
US$233
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Days Hotel London- Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$94
4,211 results
All reviewsjermyn streetfortnum masongreen parkgreat locationpiccadilly circuspre theatre dinnerroyal academyclassic roomsuperior roombuckingham palacewest endlondon eyehigh floorbottle of champagnebirthday cardlondon skylineleicester square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel for our wedding anniversary May bank holiday weekend. Champagne, chocolates, a cake and a card awaited us in our room, nice touch. Room was excellent, some people on these reviews have complained that the rooms where a little small, however I found it to be spacious, and there is a wardrobe to put your clothes, there're is also an iron, and a hair dryer in room. staff where excellent, extremely friendly, Chloe on check in was very professional, we had been out walking and I had a huge blister on my foot, she got me a plaster to put on and then recommended which was the best ones to buy from the local shop. We had breakfast included in the price of our room which was AMAZING, the choice was never ending, it was all help your self and catered for everyone. The only down side to our stay was the fact that there was no plug socket next to the bed, the only sockets in the room was situated near the TV, so I could not charge my phone whilst chilling out on the bed at night, this was only a minor problem mind! We will defo being going back to this hotel, and I can't wait either! Perfect hotel in a perfect location! Oh I forgot to mention the views! They were amazing, especially at night, we where on the 9th floor and our room faced onto the London eye and Big Ben (wow) thank you to the cavendish.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view! And have breakfast here, you will not be disappointed!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Neil B, Manager at The Cavendish London, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Lolwal,

Thank you very much for your excellent and comments about the team I know they will be delighted especially Chloe, and I will make sure that she is recognised for her excellent service. Nitin our Head Chef will be delighted with your comments about breakfast and we have also just added an additional 4 Dorset Cereals to our breakfast range.

We hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed here last week for a couple of nights for a short break in London and to go to the Royal Albert Hall.

Check in was warm, friendly and professional as usual and we were off to our room in just a couple of minutes which included changing our dinner reservation time and an explanation of the fire procedure if you're in a wheelchair.

We usually stay in an Executive room but due to my poor mobility which has reduced since our last stay, we stayed in a Classic accessible room which has a wet room type bathroom/shower. The room is a decent size although if you use a wheelchair in the room you can't get to both sides of the bed. The bathroom though is large enough to be able to manage your needs but small enough to feel safe in it, not large spaces between grab rails.

We ate in the restaurant and had a lovely meal and we were able to use our Tastecard so making it a very good price even though without it still wouldn't have been bad at all for a central London hotel restaurant. The food was delicious and the service very attentive without constantly bothering you. We had room service breakfast the next day and this was bang on time and very tasty. Both nights we had a drink in the lounge and were served by a lovely lad, sorry we didn't get his name, but he's very professional but also very sweet and funny. He'll know who he is if it's mentioned to him about me having 'pink bubbles', which he thought was funny, I do like my pink champagne!

My husband had forgotten his phone charger so went to ask at the Concierge desk and they didn't have one they could lend us but plugged his phone in at the desk and looked after it for him. They are also quite happy to go out and hail a cab for you when you need one so no problems there.

All in all a very pleasant stay and will definitely be back next time we come to London and as Stephen Fry was coming out of the door as we went it, if it's good enough for him, it's good enough for us.

Dear The_Rookies,

Thank you very much for your excellent review. We are delighted with your comments about your stay and that you found the room and bathroom to be so comfortable. We are continually looking at ways to improve our offering to guests with all disabilities, it is great to see your review, so we know that we are on the right track. I will be sure to track down the team member in the lounge and make sure that they are recognised for their excellent service.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

first time in london and decided to stay here based on reviews. have to say, one of the better decisions i've made. excellent location! and staff are wonderful. emailed them requesting a nice view of london and they were able to reserve a room for me on the 10th floor with a beautiful view of the london eye and the parliament.
room is small but very clean and comfortable.
i will stay here again for sure!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank kymmySant
Neil B, Manager at The Cavendish London, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear kymmySant,

Thank you very much for your great review. We are delighted that you felt staying at The Cavendish London was one of the best decisions you have made. We have a great team who are passionate about delivering excellent service and I Know that they will al be very proud.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

It's all been said before, but this hotel is a real gem.
The things that stand out for me are the professionalism and genuine friendliness of the staff and the hotel's location.
From the moment that you walk into this relatively small London hotel you are made to feel welcome and it is quite clear that the staff have been selected and trained to offer excellent customer service.
Located where it is, it is possible to walk to many of the top tourist spots and most of the theatres are in easy reach.
This is the second time my wife and I have stayed at the Cavendish and we look forward to returning.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Neil B, Manager at The Cavendish London, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Beanjar,

Thank you very much for your great review and we are delighted that we are your choice of hotel in London and look forward to welcoming you back. We have a great team who are passionate about delivering excellent service and ensuring our guests have a great time in London.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights with my daughter. Staff are very welcoming and professional. Rooms are very clean and very comfortable. The location is excellent and pre-theatre dinner was extremely good value. We would definitely recommend this hotel and will return on future visits to London!

Stayed: May 2014

Dear Familygroup_12,

Thank you very much for your great review and your kind recommendation it is really appreciated. We are all delighted that you had good stay and that you found the team so friendly and helpful and Praxeda our Executive Housekeeper and Nitin our Head Chef will be particularly happy with your comments.

We hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.