I have stayed here 3 or 4 times,when needing to stay in the West End for business. SO just used the hotel for sleeping and preparation. The hotel is close to everything in the West End, but hidden away well enough to avoid the hustle and bustle. Rooms are generally a good size for London.
I was disappointed as on my last stay, my room was not ready and while waiting in the bar none of the bar staff came over and offered to take a drinks order. Other than this, very happy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London