I spent yet another 3 nights at the Cavendish Hotel in March. As always, everything was perfect. From the moment I stepped into the hotel, I felt very much welcomed - the front desk staff and concierges were very friendly.
I was very lucky to stay in an Executive Room on a higher floor and I had fantastic views over London, which I very much enjoyed and appreciated.
When travelling alone, I'm always having my breakfast in the room - room service at the Cavendish was brilliant and on time. I enjoyed my poached eggs and fruit salad with an amazing view over London.
The Cavendish stays my preferred hotel in London and I can fully recommend it to everybody whishing for a very good 4 star hotel that is centrally located, has nice and clean rooms and great staff!
I cannot wait to be back - hopefully in autumn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London