Enjoyed only one night at this hotel, but the room was quite nice - if you are an American be ready for the small bathroom and half shower wall in the bath. Fixtures were modern and new, but it's a bath tub with 1/2 glass wall near shower nozzle so you get water everywhere and the mirror in the bathroom is pretty small - ok for one or two nights, but maybe not for a long stay if you are sharing room with your spouse or a friend. The bar in the lobby made amazing cocktails! The staff was very nice and accommodating. The location is really nice if you enjoy walking to dinner and enjoying a gorgeous section of London! Comfy bed for Europe too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Lastminute, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London