we couldn't wait to come back to the Cavendish and we were not disappointed. The rooms are spotlessly clean, modern, Bose docking station, plasma TV, good shower and bath with lovely White Company toiletries. this hotel in in a great central location, right at Fortnum & Mason in Mayfair, 20 minutes walk to Knightsbridge and 15 in the opposite direction to Covent Garden. tube also just a 2 minute walk.. staff all very helpful and friendly from check out, breakfast and bar. we loved our stay, we cant wait to book to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London