Been here 5/6 times, will not be the last. Must be one of the best locations in central London. And in a relatively quiet position. Most rooms are not the largest you could get, but if you are not bothered about that, it's fine. Staff...very friendly and helpful, which they should be, but as we know not all hotels are! The hotel is not the cheapest, but definitely not the dearest in its class. The breakfast is not cheap, but worth it, excellent choice and good service. The Classic rooms mainly face Fortnum and Masons, the slightly more expensive Superior rooms on each side have great views over London. To sum up, the standards of the hotel are good, the staff are good, the location is good, the breakfast is good.....if you like 'good', stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Lastminute, Odigeo and Superbreak UK so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London