Not a single room in this hotel has two beds; only queen and king beds available. If you have young kids and don't want to co-sleep, your only option is a superior room with a cot. Classic rooms are too small to fit cots.
The kicker? The Cavendish charges £40 per cot per night! I found this ridiculous given cot service is usually complimentary in the U.S.
This is not the only 4-star hotel in Mayfair, better options are out there if you have kids and want to stay in the very central Mayfair neighborhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London