Stayed for only one night to enjoy the city as part of a business trip.
The location was outstanding and so was my all staying.
Room was great and the service was always with a smile.
The only downside was the price and my room's floor (3rd of 14).
I was searching a lot in here for an hotel and this one stood up in aspect of price-location-reviews.
I certainly recommend and undoubtedly will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London