The hotel location is the best thing it has going for it. You can easily walk to lots of great shopping and Chinatown, but the hotel seems to play off the image that it is nicer than it is. The price was pretty steep for a really small room. We had a nice view since we were on the 12th floor, but only if you went behind the desk and looked out the window. Internet was extremely pricey, as were in-room movie rentals. The minibar was also ridiculous, but I was desperate for a drink so paid the 3 pounds for a water. We felt pressured to book a reservation at their restaurant when we already had reservations elsewhere, but did have a couple really expensive drinks at the lounge one night. All in all, for the money I don't think it was worth it. I'd choose another hotel next time around for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London