If you're waiting for someone to buck the trend of rave reviews for this gem of a hotel, keep waiting. Our recent 11-night stay was magnificent. I'll echo the other reviewers in that, unless you have a reason to be in another part of town, you'll be hard-pressed to find a better location. We walked virtually everywhere in London. I advise taking the breakfast option when you book. It's a marvelous breakfast and the service is friendly and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London