US$280
  • Pool
US$336
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$183
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
CrownePlaza.com
US$398
US$381
Orbitz.com
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
4,273 results
All reviewsthe natural history museumgloucester road tube stationsingle roomthe royal albert hallsouth kensingtonhyde parkpiccadilly lineheathrow airportexcellent locationlondon hotelfamily roombreakfast was includedrooms are smallyogurtharrodscromwellscience
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The hotel makes a great first impression as the lobby is traditional and has lovely period features. The décor throughout the hotel is very nice- although the rooms are more modern in décor. The hotel is very clean and comfortable and the broadband worked well and was free. I experienced a problem with printing a document and this was solved quickly and courteously by Daiana who stressed that if I needed any more help then I should contact her again. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Ahmed M, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Guest,
Daiana and the rest of us very much hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I met some friendly staff who made my stay enjoyable. I had great difficulties with my bags and some staff went out of their way to help me. Special thankyou to Tanya, Filipa and Hector who were so helpful and kind to me. The hotel was very close to the tube that it was convenient to go to places in london. Wish I stayed longer!

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Guest,
Tanja,Filipa,Hector and the rest of us very much hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We had a wonderful time at the Raddison Blu Vanderbilt. The hotel decor was very nice, the rooms were extremely clean (I cannot stay in a hotel that is even a little dirty), and the bed was comfortable. But the best part of the stay was the staff. The were very nice and helpful especially Darius. He actually took the time to sit with us and map out sights that not only my husband I would enjoy but also my children too. That made our London experience so much more enjoyable.
I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your great review. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed our service here at the hotel with friendly staff. We are always happy to learn that we have done well with our service and wee hope you will think of us for your next business or pleasure trip to London. Darius and the rest of us very much hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have stayed in alot of different hotels in London (budget - deluxe) and it really is true, you get what you pay for.
The hotel was of an excellent standard, very courteous staff and great location.
We booked a standard double, but got an upgrade to a business class double (having read other reviews for the same weekend, this looks like overbooking issues, however, it was appreciated none the less)
I like the little touches of iced/fruity water in the lobby, free water in your room and plenty of shower/bath amenities.
We have booked for a concert at the Royal Albert Hall. The location could not have been better. Less than 10 mins walk. National History Museum, less than 5 mins walk and less than 1 minute from tube station.
Kensington and the hotel's surrounding area was very nice, clean and interesting. Some nice little shops, coffee shops and restaurants.
Breakfast was plentiful and enjoyable. No hustle & bustle. Everything you could have wanted with great service to boot.
If I was needing this location again, I would definatley book this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our location to be convenient for you.We hope you will think of us for our handy location the next time you visit London.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I spent one night in London with a friend so we chose a nice 4* hotel near the Natural History Museum. We were really impressed with this hotel, it was beautifully presented inside, the staff were all extremely friendly especially the ladies serving at breakfast time. The room ( although slightly difficult to find initially) was clean with two very comfortable beds. The bathroom was small but had a brilliant shower and everything you could need inside it. We ate late and ordered from the room service menu- the food was great. Good sized portions and tasted good. We did wait a bit longer than anticipated. Breakfast had a wide range of foods both hot and cold and we were promptly served fresh tea and coffee. Checkout was quick and simple. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location to be convenient for you.We hope you will think of us for our handy location the next time you visit London.

Warm Regards,