I have used this hotel 3 or 4 times a year for this 20years. I always stay by myself on business. But I never felt lonely. Because this hotel is located on bustling street ( but not noisy), very near the tube station and there are many shops and restaurant . Staff is all kind , pleasant and cope effectively to the problem so quick.
So next time i 'll stay in this hotel again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An imposing Georgian mansion in fashionable South Kensington, the four star Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt stays faithful to its past but espouses modern comfort in a classic London cityscape of porticos and leafy squares. Moments from London’s world-class museums, step into the frescoed lobby and take in a characterful ambience of open fireplaces, deep sofas for laid-back lounging and quietly stylish rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel Edwardian Vanderbilt
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- London Radisson