please mark my words, as a consistent business and leisure traveller.
The reception and treatment I got at the Vanderbilt hotel was exceptional.
I have to hail Tanja (receptionist) for all the work she put in to make my stay at the hotel worthwhile. and for all concierge travelers coming to Britain, GO TO THE VANDERBILT!!
best regards K
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An imposing Georgian mansion in fashionable South Kensington, the four star Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt stays faithful to its past but espouses modern comfort in a classic London cityscape of porticos and leafy squares. Moments from London’s world-class museums, step into the frescoed lobby and take in a characterful ambience of open fireplaces, deep sofas for laid-back lounging and quietly stylish rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel Edwardian Vanderbilt
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- London Radisson