US$280
  • Pool
US$336
US$156
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$183
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
CrownePlaza.com
US$398
US$381
Orbitz.com
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
4,273 results
All reviewsthe natural history museumgloucester road tube stationsingle roomthe royal albert hallsouth kensingtonhyde parkpiccadilly lineheathrow airportexcellent locationlondon hotelfamily roombreakfast was includedrooms are smallyogurtharrodscromwellscience
Reviewed 21 June 2014

The Blu Edwardian offers a fantastic location. Very close to major London museums, great dining options and easy access to the London Tube system. The rooms were very small and getting to the room made me feel like a rabbit entering the underground warren with tight hallways and many awkward doors. The check in staff were welcoming and pleasant. The male concierge who worked every morning was: awkward, didn't listen well and maddening. I met a driver every AM at his station and not once in six days did he great me as though he knew me nor my need for a ride to work. The breakfast served at the hotel dining room was standard English breakfast with quality ingredients. Seating in the dining room was rather tight and claustrophobic.

Room Tip: I heard many fellow travelers complaining about very late night car alarms. Choose a room not adjacent to hotel parking.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
KumarMishra, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your candid comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed the many aspects of your visit to our hotel. In our effort to being true to our hotel's past we are restricted in making elaborate changes to the corridors and other areas of the hotel.

I trust you will remember us for all the pleasant memories and allow me to personally walk you through our history of 150 years in this building!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Stayed for a family weekend in London on a deal through Amazon local for stay plus afternoon tea and breakfast . Had 2 deluxe rooms on the 4th floor, 420 and 425. Seemed spacious enough to us, and very quiet considering on the main road. Very well appointed, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, trouser press, tea and coffee, water, toiletries including nail files and cotton buds. Also dressing gowns and slippers, free wifi, and use of super speedy iMacs in reception. Staff in reception very attentive, offering free newspapers and cold water on arrival. Lovely facilities in bar and dining room. Breakfast very good, with a mix of continental and full English. Afternoon tea reviewed under the Scoff and Banter section. Parking - you can do so FREE in Stanhope Gardens opposite the hotel from130pm on a Saturday to 8am Monday morning, otherwise the Holiday Inn up the road can accommodate but it costs £33/24 hours. Lovely stay, recommend, thanks!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful compliments.

We are pleased that you enjoyed so every aspect of your visit to our hotel.

Perhaps, prior to your next visit please let me know so that I can have a moment and be introduced to you.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

So glad we purchased this deal from Amazon Local! I wanted to visit this hotel & glad to see a deal like this-
Could not fault anything...From our big room & the two-course evening meal inc. Wow the portion sizes & choices just were fab!
The breakfast selection also great
Could not fault...

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frott

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are pleased that you have enjoyed all aspects of your stay in our hotel. We are always excited to know that our guests value our 'value for money' proposition and I can be of any further assistance to arrange your futures visits, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have stayed a number of weeks now and have a number of weeks scheduled in this hotel and have not got 1 single complaint. Service is great, staff are great and the food is great. Highly recommended. Good location regarding travel as is only 3 stops from Victoria and if you are looking to sightsee then the location is also great.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Steve,

thank you for your welcoming compliments. It is our absolute pleasure to be your hotel of choice, and we hope you will bring your friends and family too on all possible occasions.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Staff very helpful, courteous, and polite. Room while not spacious were well attuned and functional. Last minute I requested a handicapped room as they have walk I showers, I was graciously given the room and looked after. Shower not much like ours but very adequate.
The food was bordering on excellent, we ate at least one meal a day there. It is a two block walk to a natural history museum and butterfly garden. We spent an afternoon there with a dinosaur exhibit. Neighborhood very nice for those daily or nightly walks.

Room Tip: Room location to me is not important so I am not one to say.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Jean,

Thank you for your comments. My team and I are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us, and we hope you will take time to re-join us again on your next trip to London.