Egerton House Hotel
US$217
US$188
galahotels.com
1,604 results
All reviewsbrompton roadafternoon teared carnationdrawing roomvictoria and albert museumrose petalshome away from homeboutique hotelstudio suitesmall hotelturn down servicethe entire staffsouth kensingtonquiet streetlittle touchesspecial thankswonderful hotel
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I was visiting solo with a time crunch but wanted to seize the moment! The staff, headed by their Exceptional Leader, Annie McCrann, exceeded my expectations in assisting me with my stay AND future stays as Well! Hotel location, very convenient to 2 tube stations,Harrods,fine shopping, restaurants&grocery stores! Room was beautifully decorated, quiet room,comfy bed-slept like a baby, very clean. Great Value! 1st floor,reception,dining area very small,rooms small ,too.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Debra925
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Dear Guest,

It was our great pleasure looking after you on your recent visit to the Egerton House Hotel and I am delighted that we exceeded your expectations. Very pleased that you liked our location to museums, shops especially Harrods and restaurants. Our rooms do vary in sizes but are all decorated to an especially high standard and are really comfortable. I am delighted that we were able to assist with future reservations and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

From the minute I made my reservation, everybody at the Egerton went to the greatest lengths to make my stay as wonderful as possible! When I arrived, Laura showed me to an exquisitely comfortable room with every amenity I needed including the adaptor I had forgotten to packl! The view into the little garden was gorgeous. Esley and Antonio in the bar brightened my spirits every night night when I crawled back to the Hotel after a hard, long day. When I would stagger up to my room after one of their famous martinis (you had been warned!) I would be greeted by the most beautifully turned down room imaginable including a lovely little votive in the marble bath. Fantastic in every way and deserving of all the praise.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank MissSlimskys

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for posting a review for us following your stay at The Egerton House Hotel and it is so rewarding to read that from the minute you made your reservation everybody went to great lengths to make your stay as wonderful as possible. I am thrilled that we achieved this and that it was memorable. We take great pride in ensuring that our guest are well looked after. All rooms at The Egerton are very beautifully designed and the queen rooms look down over the gardens which is an added bonus in London. Antonio and Esley are masters of the martini and I am pleased you managed to sample one as they are apparently very potent.

I have passed your lovely feedback to the team who appreciate you kind words and time and we do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming back on a future visit and to sample another martini.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I have been staying at The Egerton House Hotel for many years and they never cease to amaze me with the standard of service they provide for their guests. Genuine people from the housekeepers to the management nothing is too much trouble. You mention it, it happens. Rooms are all beautiful and I have stayed in many, food is delicious, not forgetting the bar where you will find Antonio and his charms. His martini's are not bad either. But be careful they are potent! If you want a restaurant reservation they will get it no matter how hard, they just don't give up. On my recent visit during the Chelsea Flower Show London was packed and they managed to get me a table at one of the top restaurants. They really do concentrate on making your stay special. I would never consider staying anywhere else when in London and can't wait to be back at the end of the month. See you then !!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank peter t

Dear Guest,

Firstly may I thank you for your continued support of The Egerton House Hotel and it is our great pleasure to welcome you back time after time. Thank you also for posting a review on the site following your numerous stays. It is such a great accolade that guests return time after time and have such positive feedback. I hope that you will return on many more trips to London and consider The Egerton you home away from home. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance at any time.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

We have the most wonderful travel agent - she has recommended so many great properties for us and this hotel tops them all! We were on our way to S. Africa and planned to stay in London for a couple of days before and after. We arrived in the morning after a 10 hour flights and were told that our room (upgraded with their compliments) was ready - Yay! We had a Jr. Suite on the top floor, overlooking a lovely park-like courtyard. The rooms were decorated beautifully, everyone of them different. We had a lovely, large bathroom, plenty of closet space and fresh fruit every day. They couldn't do enough for us! Breakfast was included and the dining room was bright and cheery. We ordered off their menu plus had a wonderful selection of fruits, pastries, breads, yogurts, cheeses and beverages. Everything was served on beautiful china and stemware. A martini was included with our stay, so we had a great time sitting at the bar with Antonio and conversing about horse racing while enjoying the best perfect martinis and Manhattans. On our last night, they left us a beautiful cake when they came to turn down our beds - I only wish that we could have taken it with us!

Since we were to return here from the S. Africa trip, they were able to store some luggage for us so we didn't have to traipse extra suitcases along.. When we checked in, they upgraded us to their best suite - the Victoria and Albert Suite. Beautifully appointed with its own patio...I was ready to move in for good. Unfortunately, we had a family emergency and had to rebook a flight and cancel the rest of our trip. The staff were so helpful in trying to contact the airline and our travel agent - they couldn't do enough for us and were so very considerate.

I felt like the Egerton was a home away from home and we will certainly return there on our next trip to London.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jill A

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for posting a review on the site for us. We appreciate your time are delighted to hear that your overall experience was so positive. I am pleased that we were able to accommodate and indeed upgrade you with our compliments. When and if we get an arrival time we do always try to have the room ready, however this does rely heavily on the occupancy from the evening before. The studio suite are very beautiful and all individually decorated. They are very spacious with nice sized bathrooms and are hugely popular. So pleased that you managed to sample our breakfasts and of course one couldn’t leave without trying one of Antonio’s famous martini’s.

We are more than happy to store guests luggage when they are returning to us. It means that you can continue your vacation a little lighter and in the knowledge that your luggage is safe and will be in your room for your return and we were delighted to welcome you back to our Victoria & Albert suite.

We were sorry that you had to leave due to a family emergency which I hope did work out alright and I am pleased to hear that the team were considerate and helpful. I have passed you kind words to everyone.

We do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Egerton House Hotel on a future visit to London and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Back again for a night to celebrate my birthday. Back next month and near to Christmas. Had a great stay. Always a warm welcome. Very comfortable. Lots of culture and shopping in close proximity. in my book still one of the best hotels in London.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank gerry h
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

Dear Guest,

It is so lovely to hear that you return time after time and thank you also for your continued support. We have a very supportive following of regular guests and warmly welcome them back throughout the year. It is so nice to hear that you believe we are one of the best and we will continue to work hard to maintain that reputation. We look forward to welcome you back for your birthday and please do not hesitate to contact us directly if we can assist with any bookings for you.