Egerton House Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$212
  • Room Service
US$269
US$200
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$114
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$120
US$218
US$191
galahotels.com
1,584 results
All reviewsbrompton roadafternoon teared carnationdrawing roomvictoria and albert museumrose petalshome away from homeboutique hotelstudio suitesmall hotelturn down servicethe entire staffsouth kensingtonquiet streetlittle touchesspecial thankswonderful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This hotel is all class. Wonderful location, great service, nothing was too much for an attentive and extremely well mannered staff. The room though relatvely small was wonderfuly well appointed with all the desirable accoutrements and a great bathroom. The quality of the farewell cake (what a nice touch) blew us away. CharlesN

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
16  Thank Charles N
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on the site following your stay with us and I am delighted that you feel that the hotel is class, that you enjoyed the location, the service the attentive and well mannered staff to whom I have passed your lovely comments.

I am also pleased that you enjoyed your room and bathroom and indeed the farewell cake and I hope that your journey home was safe and pleasant.

We do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance at any time.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED The Egerton House Hotel. It was comfortable, refined, and the service was impeccable. From beginning to end, all of the personnel was professional, most helpful, courteous, and genuinely interested in their guests. I would be remiss in not mentioning Antonio and the fabulous martini. And, the wonderful atmosphere he creates in the sitting room/bar. All the raving reviews about him are true! The breakfasts were great, too!
The location in Knightsbridge was perfect. Close to some beautiful areas but on a peaceful street.
The rooms were small but beautifully appointed and lacked nothing.
I would stay here again in a second. I look forward to returning. Thanks to the staff for a lovely time!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank SusieNYC03

Dear Guest,

It is so wonderful to hear that you loved the hotel so much and I am delighted that you found it to be comfortable, refined and the service impeccable. I am pleased to hear that the team were professional, most helpful, courteous and genuinely interested in guest. We genuinely are interested in our guests and we want them to have a wonderful and memorable stay with us so I am pleased that you had a lovely time.

Antonio and his little bar is a must when staying with us and he does make a killer martini in the comfort of our cosy drawing room. It is also nice to hear that you enjoyed breakfast in our delightful dining room.

I have passed your kind words to all the team who are indeed very grateful and we do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit to London.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance at any time.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

The Egerton House Hotel is the perfect place to stay in London. Close to all the
most magnificent sights, yet tucked away on a quiet side street, the Egerton House
has a friendly and relaxing atmosphere that made for the ideal "home away from
home." The moment you walk into the lovely lobby you will feel a sense of profound
comfort. The service at the Egerton House Hotel is extraordinary. The staff makes
sure that your every need is met so that your vacation in London is joyful throughout
your stay. I wholeheartedly recommend the Egerton House as the most exceptional
and welcoming hotel in London.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank 1413AmyM

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on the site following your recent stay at The Egerton House Hotel and I am thrilled that you felt it is the perfect place to stay. It is our home away from home and we are very proud of it. It is so pleasing to read that the service was extraordinary and that we made sure that all your needs were met and your vacation was joyful throughout. I have passed you kind words to al the team who really do appreciate it.

We do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance at any time.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I have recently returned from an overnight trip to London and decided to stay at The Egerton House Hotel after reading all the good reviews in Trip Advisor. Was it the right choice?
I can only say that this is one of the nicest Hotels I have stayed in. From the moment I arrived I was treated like a special guest, and immediately after checking in I was offered a welcoming drink of my choice. The Hotel is well situated and only a short walk from Knightsbridge Tube Station. My room was impeccably clean, well furnished and extremely comfortable, the bed was in fact the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.
I must also mention the Staff who were at all times polite, courteous and exceedingly professional, nothing was too much trouble.
If you are visiting London, do not hesitate in making The Egerton your preferred choice. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank James E
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Egerton House Hotel on your recent trip to London and based on the reviews you read on the site. I am delighted that you were not disappointed and that you felt it was one of the best hotels that you ever stayed in. What a lovely accolade? I am so pleased that you felt like a special guest as our guests are very special to us and we want them to have a warm, welcoming and wonderful stay.

I have passed you kind words to all the team who greatly appreciate the positive feedback and we do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance and thank you for recommending us.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Did not have the opportunity to stay the night, but spent a splendid afternoon at the charming Egerton. Was travelling with 3 lady friends, with one who is living in the UK presently who frequents the Egerton when she & her husband spend time in London. She rang them up, mentioned we would love to "drop by" for Martini's and we were welcomed with delicious nibbles, hot cheese toast and the incomparable Antonio--who brought his trolley out to where we were lounging and made the Best Martini bar none I have ever had. The attentiveness I noticed, the warmth and lovely decor were outstanding. I had the opportunity to meet the staff, watch guests come and go and realized what a priceless and special place the Egerton is! When I return to London I will make it a point to stay at this Oasis in London!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kathy R

Dear Guest,

How kind of you to review your afternoon at The Egerton House and we are delighted that you enjoyed Antonio’s martini’s the nibbles and our signature cheese toasts. Our little bar is an Oasis and Antonio is the master. He loves the theatrics of bringing his trolley to you in order that you experience first class how a good martini is made, not forgetting the “twist”.

I am also pleased that you noticed the attentiveness and warmth of the team and that you hope to visit us on your next trip to London.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance.