Egerton House Hotel
US$213
US$188
galahotels.com
1,604 results
All reviewsbrompton roadafternoon teared carnationdrawing roomvictoria and albert museumrose petalshome away from homeboutique hotelstudio suitesmall hotelturn down servicethe entire staffsouth kensingtonquiet streetlittle touchesspecial thankswonderful hotel
Reviewed 17 February 2014

if you want to be treated like a queen this is the place to be. Everybody could not be more helpful and kind. Small hotel with enormous charm. Next time in London I will sure repeat. The room wasn't too big but I would not have changed it for any other.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Sandra G
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Guest,

It is so nice to read that if you wanted to be treated like a queen then The Egerton is the place to come to. It so wonderful to hear that everybody was helpful and kind and the hotel though small has an enormous charm. It is a delightful little property and we are very proud of it. We do hope that when you next visit London that you will make a repeat visit to us and we thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

A wonderful, small boutique hotel that felt so comfortable we were sad to leave. My partner and I stayed just one night in The Egerton House but it was an unforgettable experience. Extremely nice staff ready to help with any requests. The food is magnificent and we were able to have the romantic dinner of our dreams. I strongly recommend staying in The Egerton House for a delightful experience.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank chrispnewman

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind review and I am thrilled to hear that your stay was an unforgettable experience and that you were very comfortable and sad to leave. We do want to make sure that our guests go away with fond memories of The Egerton and I am very happy to hear that you did. I am also delighted to hear that you enjoyed a romantic dinner of your dreams with us.Thank you for your recommendation and we hope that you will have the opportuntity to come back and visit us soon again.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Simply put, the Egerton is like no place I have ever stayed. My work takes me all over the world, and I have stayed at some truly wonderful properties, but the Egerton is truly special. The property itself is beautiful and excellently well kept. Decoration and furnishings are impeccable. The location is sublime. The restaurant and the bar are experiences unto themselves. But, what sets the Egerton apart, is the service and the staff. From the moment you enter, every member of the staff genuinely does everything they can to make you feel special and at home. My wife and I take every opportunity to stay there. Not only on business, but on personal holidays as well. I can't imagine wanting to stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: I have stayed in many of the rooms over the years, and have never found one that was anywhere near unsatisfactory. Each has an individual charm, and all are equally cared for.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jim D

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the site following your stay with us and I am thrilled that you had such a memorable stay and you felt that The Egerton was like no place you have ever stayed before and that it is truly special. I am so pleased that you liked the decor the furniture, the location and your experience in the bar and restaurant was memorable. Thank you also for your kind words about the team who do work incredibly hard to ensure that each and every guest has a most memorable stay. I am pleased that we did this for you. I have passed your kind words to everyone who appreciate your time and we look forward to welcoming you back to your new London home in the near future.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

hi folks,
this is gonna be a short review. simply put theres nothin wrong with this hotel. its just an amazing place. such a wonderful staff and everything. really they got everything your mind can imagine. its over the top. go check it out.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jonathan H
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Guest,

We appreciate a review no matter how long or short it is and thank you for taking the time to write it for us. I am so pleased that you felt it was amazing and that the staff were wonderful and everything was thought of.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit and please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if we can be of assistance.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Sometimes one can pay a lot of money for a London Hotel, and I have done, and get professional, cold, poor service. This place is different. The staff are so accommodating and actually listen. "May we park you car sir?" I fancied a short walk so parked it myself at the Chelsea Cloisters Car Park, but felt that if I stubbed a toe walking back, they would rush out, carry me back and let me recover with a Martini.
A warning about the Martinis. As you slip into the seductive friendly bar and you realise Antonio is not just a bar man but a legend, he will entice you with a variety of the best Martinis known to mankind. I can say that they are very tasty, refreshing and have no more than two unless you are eating their bar food, which is really good.
The rooms are gorgeous & quiet. Sheets crisp and smooth, towels soft and huge. Tons of complementary bathroom stuff if one forgets anything.
My main memory of this place though is the staff. They were just the best I have ever met.
A 10 minute walk from the Royal Albert, through the churchyard and mews. Loads of places to eat out nearby.
This is now my home from home when staying in London.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Rich_d_Lovely

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and I am thrilled that you cannot wipe the smile off your face following your stay at The Egerton House Hotel. I am delighted that you found the team to be accommodating and that they listened. How delightful that you felt that if you stubbed your toe we would be there to help and Antonio would soothe the pain it with a welcome martini. We take immense pleasure in providing the highest possible level of service to our guests so if you needed assistance we would certainly be there to help. Antonio has a saying about his martini’s “One is not enough two is too many” so while they are very tasty they are also very potent and he is a legend.

I am also pleased that you found your room to be gorgeous and quiet and you enjoyed our beautiful linens and amenities provided for our guests. I have shared your wonderful comments about the team to everyone who do enjoy the recognition and reward for a job well done.