Egerton House Hotel
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$117
1,602 results
All reviewsbrompton roadafternoon teared carnationdrawing roomvictoria and albert museumrose petalshome away from homeboutique hotelstudio suitesmall hotelturn down servicethe entire staffsouth kensingtonquiet streetlittle touchesspecial thankswonderful hotel
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Egerton House is 1st rate! Truly extraordinary service by everyone (each morning, Zhana and Scott went far out of their way to help us plan our day). The staff's attention to detail was over the top! Beautiful decor, terrific breakfast, great location (Knightsbridge/Kensington). Just cannot say enough good things about the Egerton House. Our family of four (boys 15 and 12) were very comfortable in the Albert & Victoria suite and could not have been treated better. Fabulous hotel!.

Room Tip: Albert & Victoria suite worked very well for our family of four.
4  Thank Ben C
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. It is such a pleasure to hear on what a wonderful experience you had of The Egerton House Hotel and we rather hope to see you and your family again.

Feedback from our guests is so incredibly important to us and I do sincerely thank you for sharing your stay with TripAdvisor reviewers through the outstanding compliments you have bestowed upon us.

Of course, I couldn’t provide the service we offer without the team I have, of whom I am most proud and who take pride in the work they do in giving our guests the best experience. I have extended special thanks to Zhana and Scott for a job very well done.

I thank you once again and very much hope to welcome you back to The Egerton House Hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Staying 8 days at Egerton House Hotel, all I can say, like a fine wine it gets better and better each day. Besides for being lovely, beautifully decorated hotel, that which stands out is the exceptional service. Every need was anticipated and taken care of. Room Service was delicious, hot, and just as good as if we ate downstairs. High Tea Service is something to take advantage My wife and I enjoy small luxury hotels around the world, and I can say this ranks among the top. Being so near to Victoria Albert Museum, Harrods, Shopping, and the parks, yet far enough away from the crowds of Piccadilly, Oxford, and Regent Streets. Jacques, customer service manager, took all the time we needed to make us feel like a most valued guest, going out of his way to make sure anything that he got to know us better before recommending things to do, see or places to eat. Michelle, hotel manager, along with her dog Millie, is ever present and makes sure all in staff are pleasant and everything runs smoothly. She has the sixth sense of knowing if her guests would enjoy something and makes sure it is taken care. We had a problem when we arrived, the next morning it was resolved even better than we could have imagined.
As a small example of the kindness and courteousness of the entire staff. Nicoyla, a server in the dining room, brought me chocolates (at her own expense) because I had mentioned how much I loved the chocolates from her home country (Lithuania). After the first day everyone knew our name and greeted us by our surname. Something unheard of, the handyman stopped what he was doing to help me with packages, without being asked, and not listening to my protestations. Highly, Highly Recommend Egerton House Hotel and this coming from a world traveler who has stayed at many of the world's great hotels. The hotel is lovely, the people are phenomenal and the service 5 star. John

Room Tip: if you like space ask for king bed and larger rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John S

Dear John,

I have to say it was an enormous pleasure to have you and your wife staying with us and I’m so incredibly happy to read of your experience.

It is most pleasing how you illustrate the personal service that you experienced from Nijole (who was delighted to read your review), and the compliments you extend to the rest of the staff in general and the few people you name specifically.
I do hope that we shall have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit and I look forward further of our most enjoyable conversations. Jacques personally asked me to pass on his best wishes and expressed what a pleasure it was to have you stay with us. Milly also sends her love and looks forward to the tummy tickles upon your return.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of any assistance to you at all.

I thank you for taking the time to write about your stay on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

One of my best Hotels.I was very happy to staying there. Recommend it.Lovely rooms.I will returned there again.Do not miss out to stay there and spend excellent time.Next time i was return there with my friends.
Thanks.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Nika m

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to share you experience of The Egerton House Hotel with other TripAdvisor viewers.

I am delighted to learn of the wonderful stay you had with us and thank you for your compliments. It means so very much to the team, as it does to me, to read about our guests experiences and it was our pleasure to look after you on your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you to The Egerton when you return with your friends; which I hope shall be soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

There is luxury and then there is Red Carnation luxury. This is a jewel of a hotel. Excellent location in Knightsbridge. Easy walk to museums, restaurants and major shopping. A highly trained staff that anticipates your every need. Almost physic! Communication is quick and constant from time of reservation to follow up after the visit. The hotel is immaculate, furniture and fixtures are up to date. Highly recommend the boutique bar and famous martini. You will be impressed. We had high expectations and the staff exceeded them. If you like to be pampered try Egerton House.

Room Tip: All are excellent.
1  Thank Kent R

Dear Guest,

I am so very happy that you have left the Egerton House Hotel with such fond recollections of your stay with us. Thank you so much for sharing these on TripAdvisor, it does mean a lot to myself and my team.

It is a pleasure for us to be in a position to look after all the wonderful guests we meet every day. The Egerton is made the special place it is by the special guests we welcome here and by our wonderful team, of whom I’m most proud. We are constantly striving to achieve the very highest level of service in order to retain our high standards.

I very much hope to welcome you back to The Egerton House Hotel on a future visit and thank you again for your splendid review.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I was so happy that after searching on line at many many hotels that we decided on the Egerton House. It truly felt like our home away from home. Caring staff, spectacular martini's, lovely rooms - just a great experience.

1  Thank Chelsea M

Dear Guest,

It is an enormous pleasure to read your glowing review of The Egerton House Hotel. It makes me very proud that the service we provide to the many special guests that stay with us makes for memorable occasions.

I do very much hope to welcome you to The Egerton House Hotel in the not too distant future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if we may be of any assistance at all.