“EGERTON HOUSE EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY”

Egerton House Hotel
Ranked #2 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 22 September 2009

My recent three night stay at the Egerton House Hotel was exceptional in every way. The staff are incredibly professional, positive, dedicated and hard-working. They deal with a very difficult airline for three days to help retrieve my baggage. This allowed me to see what I could of London. The food is exceptional and the room and dining room service is excellent. The bedroom was spacious; the bathroom a joy in space and amenities. The Egerton is within walking distance of much of London or a very short taxi away from other districts. The staff are attentivew without being intrusive. They made my Red Carnation Hotel stay perfect in every detail...I consider the Egerton House Hotel my 'home' in London, UK.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,523)

Reviewed 13 September 2009

My girlfriend and I stayed at the wonderful Egerton in September we had a room on the 3rd floor, the room was traditional in Style but the Hotel is very 21st century. The service is wonderful, staff are efficient and friendly. We were made to feel at home and they looked after us so well that we were sad to leave.

We recommend this fantastic hotel to anyone who appreciate over and above a good service, attention to detail and glamorous 5*+ surroundings in one of the best parts of London!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2009

This is by far one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at, and as a seasoned traveller I would definitely recommend this hotel.
The decor is sumptuous and our room was absolutely beautiful and very comfortable. But best of all, the staff and service is truly outstanding. Everyone was genuinely friendly and so helpful with their recommendations for day trips out, getting taxis, making restaurant reservations. I really value great service above anything else, but here you have both.
We will definitely come back to this hotel on our next trip to London. I cannot fault it. I rarely write reviews but our stay here was so great I feel compelled to share this.... Oh and make sure you have the afternoon tea! It's a must.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2009

I'm not usually one to write reviews, but the Edgerton House Hotel in Knightsbridge really is something very special. I live in Australia and am a seasoned traveller and as a result of my occupation I travel internationally on a regular basis and stay in many beautiful hotels. The hotel was recommended to my partner and I by friends and I must say this glamorous little hotel had the biggest personality and charm by far of any hotels I have stayed at!

The tiniest details were really thought of from the beautiful fabric wall cover, marble bathroom and white orchids. We had everything we could possibly need, the staff were very friendly and professional and most importantly helpful. Nothing was ever trouble and they went out of their way to tend our every need.

It would have been lovely to spend another week as we really did thoroughly enjoy it. We will definitely come back in the future and highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2009

I recently discovered the Egerton, the location is superb and the hotel is beautiful, it is charming and the rooms are nicely decorated. But I am here to tell you about the staff and the service. It is and deserves to be NO1. friendly, efficient and consistent, they took care of all my requests and made my stay comfortable and memorable.

I returned to my company and ask them to recommend this hotel to all of our colleagues and will recommend it to anyone! I look forward to returning in September.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2009

I was completely misled by the Reservation staff (Yorrick). I was promised the best suite in the hotel. Two bedrooms with ONE toilet, not pleasant with two teenagers. When I asked Reservation why they didn't inform me about the toilet, they said that "it was not their job to make people aware of the negative aspects of the accomodation". I was due to spend the last night of our European holiday in London and cancelled the Egerton and stayed at 47 Park Street. It was similarly priced and litorally, 10 times as nice. I would highly recommend the latter hotel.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
42  Thank ozijoe
Reviewed 31 July 2009

My wife, daughter and i recently stayed at the wonderful Egerton, each time we come to London. We stay there, the service is exceptional, consistent and the staff are simply wonderful and friendly, it is a truly remarkable hotel. Thank you Egerton for always making our London trip a memorable one!

We will see you soon and recommend you to everyone

Ozlem-Canan-Atacan