Egerton House Hotel
US$307
US$263
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$215
The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$158
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$759
US$256
Travelocity
1,584 results
All reviewsbrompton roadafternoon teared carnationdrawing roomvictoria and albert museumrose petalshome away from homeboutique hotelstudio suitesmall hotelturn down servicethe entire staffsouth kensingtonquiet streetlittle touchesspecial thankswonderful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 March 2010

Stayed for the weekend to celebrate my girlfriends 30th Birthday. Late check in, yet the staff were expectant and offered a very warm welcome. The room was extremely comfortable, quiet and well equipped. Delicious breakfast, well located and exceptonal service. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2010

I have been to London many times and this is the best hotel of all my stays. It is a stone's throw from Harrods. It is beautifully decorated in a traditional style and the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. We stayed in a junior suite and it was spacious and quiet. The beds are unbelievably comfortable! I can only agree with all the other wonderful things that have been said about the hotel. I will definitely be staying at Egerton House the next time I'm in London.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank vandyalum82
Reviewed 18 February 2010

My husband and I stayed in the Egerton House Hotel as a special treat for a birthday/Valentines weekend and I can honestly say it was the best hotel we've ever stayed in. The staff were so pleasant and helpful, we were offered a free glass of champagne on arrival as it was a special weekend, and our room was absolutely fabulous. As for breakfast - it was just delicious. So much attention to detail and care was taken over everything.

If I could afford it, I would stay there every time I'm in London!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2010

Where shall i start ???? This hotel is like a home sweet home.
I stayed in october 2009 at the Egerton House Hotel and i can guarantee that it's the best place in London i have never stayed.
My room was very quiet and so nicely decorated.
I had an amaising afternoon tea on the cosy drawing room and i really enjoy it.
To conclude, the service is a real 5 stars service. All staff members we're devoted to help and always smiling and friendly.

I would highly recomended this lovely property to anyone who want to have a great time in london.
I forget to mention that they served the best Martini in London.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2010

I have stayed there a few times now and I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else. Everyone there is so friendly and helpful and the service is perfect. The rooms are very comfortable and the decor is top class. The food there is lovely with the added bonus of the bar serving the best martini in London. It's always the little details that that makes a place so much better, and this hotel has really thought of everything - brilliant!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business