This is a great family holiday hotel. Great location close to restaurants, supermarkets, pubs and tube. Only real negative is that this proximity means it can be quite noisy. Would definitely ask for a higher floor which helps. Wifi free but very patchy constantly dropping out which was a nuisance. Two bathrooms were a bonus which we weren't expecting.
Staff were helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No.1 The Mansions by Mansley is an elegant property built at the end of the nineteenth century, offering a superb selection of extremely comfortable serviced apartments including large three and four bedroom Mansion Apartments. Apartments are distinct and offer spacious accommodation of character, individually designed and decorated. Apartments range from studio's to four bedroom apartments offering a choice of layouts to suit the needs of everyone from business travellers to large family groups. In this lively and cosmopolitan part of London there are numerous cafes and restaurants suiting all budgets. Or if you prefer to stay in and self-cater, the fully equipped kitchens will meet all your needs. The superb shopping of Westfield London, Europe’s largest urban shopping mall, the King’s Road in Chelsea and High Street Kensington are all a short distance away, with Harrods and Knightsbridge also close by. London’s major attractions are also easily reached, including three of the finest museums in the world and exhibitions at Olympia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your No 1. The Mansions by Mansley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansions Apartments Hotel London
- Mansions Apartments London
- Mansions Apartments Hotel London