I stay at 130 Queen's Gate Apartments when I'm in London both for business or on holiday. It's centrally located and I found it very convenient to walk to the tube, restaurant and most attractions such as Hyde Park, museums, etc. The rooms are spacious and bright in comparison with most places in London and the noise is minimal. The place is clean and they have great amenities as well as quality furniture.
I will definitely return on for my next visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, Location & Choice: 130 Queen's Gate, in South Kensington, offers some of the best serviced apartments in central London. Located just around the corner (literally) from the capital's trio of celebrated museums: the Natural History, Science and Victoria and Albert, and The Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park and other famous sights all within easy walking distance, 130 Queen's Gate is the ideal location to explore and experience the city. With 50 luxury serviced apartments ranging from spacious Studios to the ultimate in luxury: two 4 bedroom Penthouse Suites with private lift access, the building itself dates from the 1870's when it functioned as four stylish townhouses for upper class families. Today, each apartment, while retaining its period features, is fitted out for comfort with state-of-the-art equipment and furnishings. All the apartments are contemporary in style and have been designed to maximise light. From business to leisure,couples and families, short or long stay, 130 Queen's Gate offers the ideal accommodation solution. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, SpeedyBooker.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your 130 Queen's Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 130 Queen`s Gate Apartments Hotel London
- 130 Queensgate Hotel London