I spent the Christmas and new years with family over at Queens Gate and it was just perfect for our stay. All the facilities of home in the form of a luxurious hotel. Location is just fantastic with access to two very central tube stations near by, good restaurants and enough supermarkets to buy everything you might require. Walking distance to Knightsbridge (Harrods, Sloane street, Parks, museums etcetera). Well equipped apartments which are cleaned almost daily. A few minor issues prevented me from giving it the five stars it should deserve and prevents it from a 5 star hotel standards. 1, Toiletries and water/tea/coffee are not replenished so please buy yours from the supermarket or don't expect any. We ran out of tissue paper a few times and while the staff were happy to provide, having to ring up reception to ask for tissue paper doesn't exactly ring 5*. I would also suggest extra towels and blankets are kept in the room especially on the once a week where light cleaning only is provided. 2. Our apartment, a deluxe apartment (504) had unsightly stains on the roof in the bedroom (probably from a water leakage). Whatever it is management should get rid of it. It wasn't too bad but my son didn't like starring at it. Other than these apartments are great. Well cleaned and spacious and look really nice plus daily newspapers are provided and a decent gym as well. Wifi was more than adequate. Proper home away from home and i would happily stay here again. Reception staff were not in your face yet very helpful and it is very safe. It feels like your own home/flat in London with 24 hour concierge if you know what i mean. Bathroom had a very nice Jacuzzi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, Location & Choice: 130 Queen's Gate, in South Kensington, offers some of the best serviced apartments in central London. Located just around the corner (literally) from the capital's trio of celebrated museums: the Natural History, Science and Victoria and Albert, and The Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park and other famous sights all within easy walking distance, 130 Queen's Gate is the ideal location to explore and experience the city. With 50 luxury serviced apartments ranging from spacious Studios to the ultimate in luxury: two 4 bedroom Penthouse Suites with private lift access, the building itself dates from the 1870's when it functioned as four stylish townhouses for upper class families. Today, each apartment, while retaining its period features, is fitted out for comfort with state-of-the-art equipment and furnishings. All the apartments are contemporary in style and have been designed to maximise light. From business to leisure,couples and families, short or long stay, 130 Queen's Gate offers the ideal accommodation solution. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your 130 Queen's Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 130 Queen`s Gate Apartments Hotel London
- 130 Queensgate Hotel London