Booked at this serviced apartment in February 2014 and overall, we had a wonderful stay.
Response rate of the reservations office was very good. Although there was some confusion regarding the rates, things werer properly sorted out in the end.
This serviced apartment is a stone's throw away from the Natural History Museum, Victoria and Albert and Royal Albert Hall. Harrods and shopping about 10 minutes walk. It has 2 tube stations, Gloucester Road and South Kensington Station, about 5 minutes walk to each station. Along bus routes and there is a taxi line beside South Kensington Station. Tesco and Waitrose groceries; Pauls pastry shop, as you get out of Gloucester Road station. Paul's, Jia Chinese restaurant as you get out of South Kensington station.
Front desk staff very helpful and friendly. Housekeeping good and quick to make up the rooms. We had a compact one-bed apartment, complete with stove, utensils, ref, electric kettle, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher. There were just a couple of times when we had to ask housekeeping to refill the kitchen with sugar and tablets for the dishwasher.
Our friends were also very happy with their large one bedroom apartment (with a courtyard) and a large studio.
Would definitely go back to 130 Queens Gate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, Location & Choice: 130 Queen's Gate, in South Kensington, offers some of the best serviced apartments in central London. Located just around the corner (literally) from the capital's trio of celebrated museums: the Natural History, Science and Victoria and Albert, and The Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park and other famous sights all within easy walking distance, 130 Queen's Gate is the ideal location to explore and experience the city. With 50 luxury serviced apartments ranging from spacious Studios to the ultimate in luxury: two 4 bedroom Penthouse Suites with private lift access, the building itself dates from the 1870's when it functioned as four stylish townhouses for upper class families. Today, each apartment, while retaining its period features, is fitted out for comfort with state-of-the-art equipment and furnishings. All the apartments are contemporary in style and have been designed to maximise light. From business to leisure,couples and families, short or long stay, 130 Queen's Gate offers the ideal accommodation solution. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your 130 Queen's Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 130 Queen`s Gate Apartments Hotel London
- 130 Queensgate Hotel London