“An excellent place and very friendly staff”
Review of 130 Queen's Gate

130 Queen's Gate
Ranked #427 of 1,068 Hotels in London
“An excellent place and very friendly staff”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

i again had excellent experience with great service first time was in September 2013 I stayed for 4 weeks every thing was more than perfect ,the friendly staff gives you the felling that your are at home , very helpful and enjoy helping their customers. extremely clean spotless and comfortable.
my second visit was shorter this time only 10 days in August 2014 but i would like to mention all the staff's names and thank them for the great time I had with my family especially Mr.. Youssef the Manager he is a very helpful person and every single bit means to him you just have to ask something and it will be done in no time .

Thank you all Queens gate staff and wish to come back soon my recommendation with out any doubts is that's the place to stay in London

Issam Fituri

Room Tip: All Rooms are located perfectly I was in two different apartments two bedroom both were perfect only...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
8 Thank ISSAM F

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Classic Regency style building in perfect location for Natural history, Science and V&A museums, between South Ken and Gloucester Rd Tube stations and just off the Cromwell road. 5 min walk to everything incl Hyde Pk. Boris Bike rental in the middle of the street. I spent 3 weeks, tried 3 different 1 bed apartments, all nearly identical and comfortable not very spacious or luxurious but plain and functional. Good friendly service from the management and reception team.

Room Tip: 1st floor apartments have high ceilings and a pleasant terrace.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
9 Thank Marc F
New York City, New York
Reviewed 5 August 2014

i again had excellent experience with great service and my room was same i had requested.will always stay there.Excellent for business/plasure. Whole staff under Yusuf is very courteous and helpful to your needs.Its very modern set up with great bathroom and toiletries.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Harmeet S
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I would highly recommend 130 Queen's Gate Apartments! I stayed for almost 3 weeks and will go back next time I'm in London. Yusuf gave me a choice in rooms that were available. The apartment is in a great location that is close to subway, restaurants, grocery stores and many other conveniences. The building is very clean, safe and the staff is friendly and helpful. The apartment unit is modern with high quality finishes and appliances. It is very convenient to have a kitchen with dishes/appliances and a washer/dryer. The rooms are cleaned daily and fresh towels are provided. The bedding is changed every 2 days and same day dry cleaning is available at a reasonable cost.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank JMO541
Riyadh Province, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I had an outstanding experience, and cannot speak highly enough of 130 Queens Gate. The staff from the reception, to ladies who cleaned our room were very friendly, knowledgable, and approachable. Yusuf, the manager was exceptionally great at accommodating us and making our stay comfortable. I initially picked the apartment for its location (I am very familiar with London), Queens Gate is very close to everything I need but also quiet and residential. I honestly didn't think much of the stay at first as I am used to hotels of great service and was sure that I wouldn't be disappointed. However, what struck me most was the environment, it was friendly, warm and very homely, something that very few places can successfully offer. I am planning my trip back, and looking forward to it already.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Felwa
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Perfect location around the corner from The Natural History Museum. Excellent base for business, pleasure or families. Well maintained and comfortable property with fabulous staff. Yusuf and his team are excellent and nothing is too much trouble.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Inlovewithlux
Maykenbel P, Owner at 130 Queen's Gate, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for the positive feedback and review.

Would you be happy for us to include your review on the testimonials page of our website?

We look forward to welcoming you back to One Thirty Queen's Gate.

Many thanks.

One Thirty Queen's Gate
by Maykenbel Properties, London
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I really can't say enough about how wonderful 130 Queen’s Gate Apartment is! Having stayed in an apartment of anywhere near this standard before I wasn't sure exactly what to expect but I can honestly say that my wife and I were absolutely blown away with this one!!
From the greeting we had the moment we walking the porter to the exceptionally attentive reception staff we were welcome and greeted as if we regular and felt like we were at home! Thanks for making us feel special! 130 Queen’s This Apartment was absolutely magnificent... My Apartment was amazing the bed was comfortable bed I ever slept in... The Apartment was meticulously clean... The staff was very accommodating no request was too small... and the Housekeeping service was absolutely fabulous... The beauty of this Apartment is its location it is close to everything... The Natural History Museum and V&A was within walking distance... I cannot say enough about the quality of this place and the management. This Apartment is far from cheap however you absolutely get what you pay for....A big "Thank you" to 130 Queen’s Gate Apartment team and Management for exceptional service - our stay was unforgettable and we will DEFINITELY return!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family