Ibis London Earls Court
Sara Hotel(London)
Boka Hotel(London)
Beaver Hotel(London)
4,721 results
All reviewswest bromptondistrict linetube stationgatwick airportfree wifibuffet breakfastminute walkfirst flooreasy accessdecent hotelbus stopfull englishdouble roomyogurteasybusbramptonexhibition
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I often choose ibis hotel throughout Europe because they have a competitive accommodation offer and good services...but this Ibis is unfortunately the worst I ve been in.... Rooms were dirty and television doesn't work... if you are there for leisure it's perhaps fine but when you finish working and at night you want to get relax it's nice to watch tv expecially if ot is PAID!!! No good assistance for the staff! Very unfriendly and unhelpful as often in Ibis hotel happens...

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank luigifoschini
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stayed here for two nights in June 2014 because we were having a weekend with family and friends - seeing a musical and visiting attractions. Really friendly staff, lovely feel to the place, great location - great bar area within the hotel (The George & Dragon pub!) and breakfasts superb with great variety and as much as you can eat from continental to full English.

Will use again and will use Ibis/Accor again

Room Tip: I think all good because of location - it is busy like all of London but it was also quite a peaceful area
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank JohnD1863
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The Hotel is close to west Brompton tube station, around 5 min. walk. The reception area looks promising, however it is not the case with the other hotel services.
Reception Staff are really mixed, some are nice and others seemed not liking the job, checking in went smoothly with a woman who could not use a smile, and check out was ok and when I asked for my check out invoice , the employee " Valerie"... or a name close to it, advised that she cannot give me an invoice and I should ask my travel agent for this, which is extremely weird as London was my 4th stop in this travel, and I got my invoice from all the other 3 stops and also with all my previous travels to anywhere in the world !!! I was in room 645 and checked out on JUN.20th just before noon.

Room was OK, nothing to complain about, the A/C was not working, but luckily the weather was cool so to open the Window was sufficient .
Breakfast was really a Hassle, my voucher shows that my accommodation is on Bed & breakfast basis, but the Hotel employee insisted that my booking was with CONTINENTAL Breakfast, which I never saw that word while i was booking this Hotel, That CONT breakfast is really a Big Joke.... No Cheese at all, No Piece of cake, " Just some turkey cold cuts, Jam and Butter, Coffee Machine was not working, and the Host " Indian Guy" need to be replaced with someone who can be more hospitable.
Location is not bad, access to the tube is easy with 5 min walk to West Brompton tube station.
Some good convenience stores are close by the hotel so there was no problem for necessities.
I had 1 dinner buffet and the host " Chinese lady" was very nice and the food was very good.
I frequent user to all Accor Hotels , but I believe that Ibis was the worst one , and they really need to look after the Staff training and the small things that can make the guests happy with their stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Akramdash
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Needed to stay in this area for a mix of business and personal reasons. The room we had on the 12th floor was quite big with a small sitting area. The bathroom was a bit dated but everything worked well. Staff were efficient and managed any questions well. Underground parking is very handy and not too expensive for London. The location is very useful for a tourist visit to London with a number of tube stations close by. We also walked to Hammersmith to find a nice restaurant and that was not too far. The pub in the hotel seemed OK for a snack (did not try a meal). Overall, very good value for normal Ibis standards.

Room Tip: 12th floor room on a corner is quite big.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple