“Super,super,super hotel.very happy for choosing indigo Kensington!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Indigo London Kensington

Hotel Indigo London Kensington
Ranked #88 of 1,089 Hotels in London
Baku, Azerbaijan
“Super,super,super hotel.very happy for choosing indigo Kensington!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Sper upper ,well designed hotel with romantic rooms.i am very pleased with my choice,the service is good.in rooms we have electric teapots with different delicious things,iron and ironing table.we are staying in superior room.room size is very good for Uk standards.there is welcome fruits for guests and with free minibar.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (311)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Porto Alegre, Brazil
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

I had searched for many hotels near Earl's Court station for my winter vacations in February/2014, and after some two months searching the Internet, I found this hotel and I decided to give a try for it. And when I arrived, I loved it. I had booked two rooms (one for me and my mother and the other for my brother) and we all were very pleased with our experience at Indigo London Kensington at Earl's Court.

The hotel is located near the Earl's Court Tube Station (just a very short walk of 2 or 3 minutes), which is perfect to come and go back to Heathrow using the Piccadilly Line.
The rooms are well furnished and the décor is a delight to see. The bathroon is very spacius, as well the room. The internet connection is fast and I have nothing to complain about it.

We loved the breakfast menu!

The staff were very helpful and polite, from the ladies and gentlemen at the front desk to the waitress in the breakfast room.

We loved everythig in this hotel, and I can say that it was the best hotel I have stayed in all my life, and for this reason, we have already booked another stay for the New Year's Break.

Our stay was worth every single penny spent!

Thank you very much!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
East Grinstead, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel is throwing distance from tube station meaning it's great for getting round London. The room was stunning, with a great bathroom and hotel is very modern. Free mini bar which was a good touch. Slight issue with room service which appeared to be down to a cross phone line and no ones fault. Would return again.

Stayed January 2014
Oxford, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

We stayed for one night, upgrading to a suite & have to say that everything was just perfect. The location of the hotel is 5 min walk from Earls Court underground station, in a quiet street. The check-in & restaurant (breakfast) staff and were all really pleasant, ehtusiastic, professional and nothing was too much trouble. The decor of the lobby, restaurant & room was just superb as were the facilities in the room. Lovely breakfast as well. We will be back.

Room Tip: IHG members get discount!
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brooke H, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo London Kensington, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear

We appreciate your feedback on you recent stay and I am thrilled that everything was perfect for you!

I am really pleased that you found the service at reception and breakfast enthusiastic and professional and I will pass onto the team.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Coventry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Stayed here over the Valentine's weekend for two nights and was not disappointed. Our requests were met on arrival at the hotel, and the room was lovely and spacious (front facing). We were pleasantly surprised by the TV/in shower speaker system, and the overhead shower was lovely! The robes and slippers were a nice touch, as were the His Lordship/Ladyship mugs. On arrival there was slight confusion as our room wasn't quite ready, which was quickly resolved by the staff and we were compensated with complimentary champagne which was lovely. All in all we had an amazing time and would definitely return. Cannot comment on the food as we did not eat in, but the restaurant always looked nice and full.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Brooke H, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo London Kensington, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us on Valentine’s day and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. I am so pleased that you liked your room and all the special touches.

I am so happy that you would return and thank you for recommending the hotel.

Shaftesbury, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

A great place to stay both the ambiance, location and service. Bedroom was well appointed and bed really comfortable. The shower room was wonderful.
We had cocktails one evening which was great fun and delicious. I agree about the breakfast it was delicious when it arrived but service was chaotic!
The fitness room is small but the machines are excellent and it is very clean and modern.
Would be very happy to return

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm really pleased that you liked cocktails from our bar and will pass onto the bar manager! I am really pleased that you liked the breakfast, we have increased the size of our breakfast team to help improve our service so I apologise that some of these changes affected your experience.

We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel between 17 Feb - 20 Feb. First two nights in room 606. Our sleep was disturbed at 5.00am both nights, by the noise made by hotel staff unloading linen bundles outside. These bundles were thrown down immediately outside our window. Were were in a basement room. After complaining about the noise, we were moved to 'The quietest room in the Hotel' [Manager's words] -room 602. Apart from the noise made by the tube trains entering Earls Court tube station, the persistent clicking sound from the smoke alarm and the stamping around in the corridor immediately above our room, he was right! Will never stay here again.

Room Tip: Do not stay in rooms 602 or 606.
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Michael L L
Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving your comments and I apologise that you had a poor night’s sleep.

The noise that you experienced on our first night was the linen delivery from a 3rd party company. This company has been given the time of 9.00am – 1.00pm for delivery so I apologise that this did not happen during your stay and that you were woken up, I can understand that this must have been very frustrating and we will speak with the company to reconfirm the time.

I will have our maintenance manager check the fire alarm in 602 also to investigate the clicking sound. I have to say this is the first comment about train noise so I will definitely check on that within this room too as we were aware that the tube line did not run near the hotel and this was a quiet room.

Thank you for your comments and I hope you give us the chance again to welcome you back.