2,135 results
All reviews earl's court tube station barkston gardens aveda toiletries free mini bar earl s court piccadilly line rainfall shower great boutique quiet side street lovely hotel minute walk pubs and restaurants basement room loved this hotel junior suite walk in shower the air conditioning
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Sper upper ,well designed hotel with romantic rooms.i am very pleased with my choice,the service is good.in rooms we have electric teapots with different delicious things,iron and ironing table.we are staying in superior room.room size is very good for Uk standards.there is welcome fruits for guests and with free minibar.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I had searched for many hotels near Earl's Court station for my winter vacations in February/2014, and after some two months searching the Internet, I found this hotel and I decided to give a try for it. And when I arrived, I loved it. I had booked two rooms (one for me and my mother and the other for my brother) and we all were very pleased with our experience at Indigo London Kensington at Earl's Court.

The hotel is located near the Earl's Court Tube Station (just a very short walk of 2 or 3 minutes), which is perfect to come and go back to Heathrow using the Piccadilly Line.
The rooms are well furnished and the décor is a delight to see. The bathroon is very spacius, as well the room. The internet connection is fast and I have nothing to complain about it.

We loved the breakfast menu!

The staff were very helpful and polite, from the ladies and gentlemen at the front desk to the waitress in the breakfast room.

We loved everythig in this hotel, and I can say that it was the best hotel I have stayed in all my life, and for this reason, we have already booked another stay for the New Year's Break.

Our stay was worth every single penny spent!

Thank you very much!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2014

This hotel is throwing distance from tube station meaning it's great for getting round London. The room was stunning, with a great bathroom and hotel is very modern. Free mini bar which was a good touch. Slight issue with room service which appeared to be down to a cross phone line and no ones fault. Would return again.

Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We stayed for one night, upgrading to a suite & have to say that everything was just perfect. The location of the hotel is 5 min walk from Earls Court underground station, in a quiet street. The check-in & restaurant (breakfast) staff and were all really pleasant, ehtusiastic, professional and nothing was too much trouble. The decor of the lobby, restaurant & room was just superb as were the facilities in the room. Lovely breakfast as well. We will be back.

Room Tip: IHG members get discount!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Brooke H, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear

We appreciate your feedback on you recent stay and I am thrilled that everything was perfect for you!

I am really pleased that you found the service at reception and breakfast enthusiastic and professional and I will pass onto the team.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Kind Regards,

Brooke
fohmanager@hotelindigokensington.co.uk

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Stayed here over the Valentine's weekend for two nights and was not disappointed. Our requests were met on arrival at the hotel, and the room was lovely and spacious (front facing). We were pleasantly surprised by the TV/in shower speaker system, and the overhead shower was lovely! The robes and slippers were a nice touch, as were the His Lordship/Ladyship mugs. On arrival there was slight confusion as our room wasn't quite ready, which was quickly resolved by the staff and we were compensated with complimentary champagne which was lovely. All in all we had an amazing time and would definitely return. Cannot comment on the food as we did not eat in, but the restaurant always looked nice and full.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Brooke H, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us on Valentine’s day and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. I am so pleased that you liked your room and all the special touches.

I am so happy that you would return and thank you for recommending the hotel.

Kind Regards,