If you can get this hotel for a bargain then stay here, otherwise spend £150+ elsewhere.
- Very close to the tube, couple of mins walk
- If you're staying Saturday night, you can pay to park on streets nearby for a few hours (£3.30 an hour) and then it's free from 6:30pm until Monday at 8am, very cheap for this area.
- Looks good
- Friendly staff
- Upgrades are easy to come by and they generally include a free mini bar (quality debatable however, includes Echo Falls!!)
- Freezing, even at 30'c on heat the air conditioning was far to cold (think having to be under duvet / in a hot shower in order to try and get warm)
- Really hard bed, to quote my other half "it's like sleeping on a slap of concrete".
- Floors very slippery, surprised there were no injuries
- Noisy, we were in a basement junior suite and you could here every footstep above
- Extraction in bathroom not good enough, floor/walls soaking after a shower, again surprised there were no injuries
- Incorrect information regarding parking, when we enquired we were told that the nearest parking was 10 mins away and £40 for 2 days, from above you can see there's much nearer/cheaper options.
All in all, although the locations good and the staff are nice, in the end we did not have a good nights sleep and that's essentially what you're paying for.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Indigo London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barkston Garden London