“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #344 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Vienna, Austria
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

there isn't much to say. The Park International Hotel is really international (with staff from South Africa, Thailand, Poland, Turkey, Belarus, ...), is perfectly located near Gloucester Rd. station and is newly renovated, and very tastefully renovated I might ad.
The most friendly staff greats you whenever you walk by, gives you a warm welcome and even an introduction to the breakfast room and its amenities.
The room (5th floor) was nice, light and very clean, had flat screen TV and a real cool bathroom! The window was a little too small for my taste, but I will consider mentioning the next time I book a room there.
Highly recommendable!

Room Tip: you get exceptional good rates if you book in advance and pay in advance!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Karl G, Front Office Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this review, 25 January 2012
Dear Sir

Thank you for your wonderful feedback with regards to your recent stay with us and for recommending the Park International Hotel to fellow trip advisor readers. I am delighted to read that you had enjoyable stay with us and that you found the decor of rooms and public areas to your liking.

I would like to thank you for mentioning how friendly and welcoming our staff are and for pointing out the diversity of nationality’s within our team which truly does emphasize the “international” in Park International.

FOM/Senior Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (342)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Went with spouse and teenage daughter, so had a deluxe king room and a deluxe single room for daughter. Totally renovated hotel, charming, modern and comfortable rooms. Rooms slightly on the smallish side, but you only sleep there. King room had North American style king size bed, not the usual European trick of pushing two twins together and hoping for the best. King room had massive walk in shower with rainforest shower head with a separate wand. Modern, up-to-date bathrooms. Shower in single room smaller with regular shower head. No bathtubs, but who needs tub with such amazing showers and great water pressure. Large LCD TV's in both rooms, as well as small bar fridge which you could fill with drinks/food from the nearby Waitrose grocery store at the Gloucester Arcade (small mall) which also contains a Boots Drug Store. In room safe, kettle, tea/coffee, plenty of storage space, and super clean rooms. The rooms were in back of the hotel away from Cromwell Road, so very quiet. Breakfast was not only continental, but included full hot meals such as bacon and eggs, and french toast, served buffet style. Front desk staff including Daniel were super nice, friendly, and helpful. A three minute walk to the Gloucester Road Tube Station, which is served by three different lines including the Piccadilly Line which runs to Heathrow and straight into the Theatre District. Directly across the street from the Gloucester Road Tube Station is a Starbucks, and Paul (French bakery chain) which is great for days where you may have overslept the breakfast at the hotel and want a quick coffee and croissant. Loads of other hotels in the neighbourhood. Felt safe and secure in the area at all times. Would recommend the hotel without hesitation for couples, families, and business travellers.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back facing away from Cromwell Road.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank Fizbin7
Karl G, Front Office Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this review, 18 January 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete such a wonderful review of your stay at the Park International Hotel, I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you found your room to be clean, modern and comfortable.

I would like to thank you for supplying such a positive and detailed description of our hotels facilities for fellow trip advisor readers to view and for your special mention of our front desk staff and Daniel in particular. I was delighted to share your review with our entire team.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Lovely reception and staff, room a little small for our liking but we were upgraded without fuss. Clean, comfortable, good bar and restaurant. We would go back definately.

Room Tip: go higher than the standard unless it is just a base
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rachelh236
Karl G, Front Office Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this review, 5 January 2012
Dear Madam

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay at the Park International Hotel. I am pleased to read that you had an enjoyable time with us and that your request to be upgraded could be accommodated.

London
Reviewed 3 January 2012

The staff are helpful although not local, the rooms are very well done comfortable and well balanced with unusually large bathrooms for a London Hotel, with a great power shower. As well as god spread for breakfast. Only problem is inconsiderate cleaners after 8:30 am. Have now stayed a number of times and will again.

Room Tip: go for queen size room as you will get a free upgrade the majority of the time.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for the wonderful feedback with regards to your stay with us and for rating us a five out of five on trip advisor.

I was pleased to read that you found your room to be comfortable and that you enjoyed the rain shower that so many of our rooms offer. I would like to apologize for the disturbance caused to you by housekeeping team and will address this with our Executive Housekeeper so that the appropriate training can be provided.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Park International Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 28 December 2011

Myself and 2 of my friends stayed at this hotel in one if the suites , the room was beautiful and very luxurious and it even came with our own balcony !
The room was large and had everything that you need, plus more! The bar downstairs is a great place to unwind and the staff was pleasant and attentive.
My only complaint is that I didn't stay longer! I am returning back to this hotel within the week :)

• Stayed November 2011
Dear Guest

Thank you for completing such a lovely review with regards to your recent stay with us, it was such a delight to read that you had the opportunity to be accommodated in one of our suite rooms and that you found everything to be “truly luxurious”

I would like to thank you for mentioning our Checkmate bar and am pleased to hear that you found it to be the perfect place to unwind.

We look forward to welcoming you back upon your return.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 19 December 2011

A colleague of mine from Australia had highly recommended this hotel so I came with high expectations. I was not disappointed over any of the 3 days I stayed there. The staff were extremely courteous and helpful. It was quiet (I wasn't on the Cromwell road side) yet conveniently located close to transport, shops and restaurants. I thoroughly enjoyed the breakfasts, where they had eggs, bacon, sausages, beans, muesli, cereal, bread for toasting, croissants, juice, and fruit salads. The room was small but big enough for my needs - a king bed and a desk big enough for my 17" laptop and papers. WiFi was free and very good. I look forward to staying here again on my next trip to London.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet, non-smoking room and I was very happy with my room on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Thomas F
Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to complete such positive feedback with regards to your recent stay with us and to your colleague for recommending our hotel.

I am pleased to read that you found our staff to be polite and courteous and that our hotel was perfectly located for your travel requirements. I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable breakfast and we do hope to see you in our Checkmate Bar for some dinner on any future visits to the hotel.

Peterborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 December 2011

having had an awful experience at there sister hotel (the best western cromwell hotel ) the entire staff could not of been more helpful and freindly to our party LAURA COPPOLA in particular was outstanding her attitude and excellant customer service skills were wonderfull and she made our weekend, nothing was to much trouble the rooms were excellant as well as restaurant and food we will all be using this hotel again in the new year ,thank you all for making this a great weekend.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank tony c
Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to complete such a wonderful review of your recent stay at the Park International Hotel, it is always a pleasure to read wonderful feedback like yours.

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience at our sister hotel, however I am extremely pleased that our staff and particularly Laura were able to ensure that the remainder of your weekend was a pleasant one

I will gladly share your wonderful comments with our entire team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the new year.

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Park International Hotel and