there isn't much to say. The Park International Hotel is really international (with staff from South Africa, Thailand, Poland, Turkey, Belarus, ...), is perfectly located near Gloucester Rd. station and is newly renovated, and very tastefully renovated I might ad.
The most friendly staff greats you whenever you walk by, gives you a warm welcome and even an introduction to the breakfast room and its amenities.
The room (5th floor) was nice, light and very clean, had flat screen TV and a real cool bathroom! The window was a little too small for my taste, but I will consider mentioning the next time I book a room there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London